close x

Application for C Form

Chartered Accountants

Dear All,

Let me know how to apply for c form and from where I can get the preparation software for the same.

(Hemant Kotecha)

Chartered Accountant

if you are in maharashtr the govt give in there site regarding C form under www.vat.maharashtrra.gov.in www.salestax.maharashtra.gov.in you will log on the above site they will give you in excell format how you will filled it and which documents they required for applying C form

Chartered Accountant

if you are in maharashtr the govt give in there site regarding C form under www.vat.maharashtrra.gov.in or www.salestax.maharashtra.gov.in you will log on the above site they will give you in excell format how you will filled it and which documents they required for applying C form

Director- FinMAT Consultants

Pl. let me know u r from which state.

Account Exicutive

Originally posted by :Hemant Kotecha
" Dear All,
Let me know how to apply for c form and from where I can get the preparation software for the same.
(Hemant Kotecha)

"

(Guest)

Originally posted by :CA Hemant T Dewani
" if you are in maharashtr the govt give in there
site regarding C form under
www.vat.maharashtrra.gov.in
www.salestax.maharashtra.gov.in
you will log on the above site they will give you in excell format how you will filled it and which documents they required for applying C form
"

(Guest)

Originally posted by :CA Hemant T Dewani
" if you are in maharashtr the govt give in there
site regarding C form under
www.vat.maharashtrra.gov.in
www.salestax.maharashtra.gov.in
you will log on the above site they will give you in excell format how you will filled it and which documents they required for applying C form
"

AUDIT ASSISTANT

what is old procedure to get the  c form

please give me the detail procedure

I have a problem after selecting the validate and uplaod fuction for applying for C form it gives me a error saying

SYS        File is not Valid File (Should end with -Rem.Xls ----> D:\Deven\e_cform.xls  

Can someone please help me out with this

Can any one tell me if I can apply for C Form for entire year in one excel sheet  (Maharashtra)

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :