Any body can dance

jyoti rani (secnderabad) (1852 Points)

13 March 2013  

Everyone was asking i Can't dance but freinds even pappu can dance yar......then why we can't. its not too much hard and no need to understand just feel it , close your eyes and see that your body moves with bitt of the song..........because this is only the feeling which really great and enjoyable when u will do it.......

I love dancing in my free time........whenever i listen to the music my hands my bady automatically moving.....but if u want to become perfect in that field that surely u have to take some classes for that, because "perfection only comes by doing regular practise, not at one instance"

And same case is applicable to studies...........if u  r doing practise forone subject or anything just be in regular dont mix.........it will always confuse you.......

“Great dancers are not great because of their technique,

they are great because of their passion.”

“To learn to dance by practicing dancing

or to learn to live by practicing living,

the principles are the same."

“Dance like there's nobody watching,

Love like you'll never be hurt.

Sing like there's nobody listening,

And live like it's heaven on earth.”

"The future belongs to those who believe

in the beauty of their dreams"

Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to be over,

it’s about learning how to dance in the rain.”

So, dear nothing is tough for us in this world.........if we believe in ourself. These is the only thing which u make u different from others........so, if u cant believe onmy words.see movie any body can Dance( ABCD)

Enjoy, the way u want to live.........love ur life and most important love yourself then only others love u..........