All Stars at one place...Thanks to all of you...

Bhavin Pathak (Self-employed) (4772 Points)

26 December 2010  

MY LIST OF BEST AND EXCELLENT CONTRIBUTORS FROM CA CLUB INDIA

Stars

My Opinion

I Like Most

Ankur Garg

His name is enough. Everyone on CCI admire his work. His work speaks more than him. As his nature is very helpful and motivational, so I inspire from him and contribute as more as I have without thinking about others. In today’s world of busy life he spend a lot time for other who need help and support, this is best thing that I notice in his nature. My true inspiration on CA CLUB INDIA is ANKUR SIR. He also a respectable member from my point of view on CCI with lots of teaching and practicing experience. So, I am very happy to have the person who is my friend, philosopher and guide. Without a doubt he deserves number 1 spot in CA Club India.

®    All Corporate Articles At One Place,

®    My Suggestions/Tips,

®    All My Exam Tips At One Place

Praksh Somani

Achievements are higher but nature is down-to-earth with everyone. This person gives a lot to me but in invisible way.  So many people on CA Club India inspired by him from his helpful and generous nature. Many qualities I left from the list because he is the person from whom I learnt to spread the knowledge and many more things. Just look at his profile you can only say after visiting his profile that true professional. He contributes in each area of CCI. He proved him as “Helping hand”.

®    How to win a Group Discussion,

®    The Window - Motivational PPT,

®    even his tricks of excel are superb

Surendra Kumar Rakhecha

I must say about him is that he always try to participate in each and every conversation on CCI and evaluate his own views with his comments. He also invites me in his each and every forum discussion that I like most about him. His contribution towards the CA and other students is really important. I like to say here, his quality to admire other members’ work is also a good thing that I noticed.

®    Six months in waste now invest

®    Making Subjects Interesting In Professional Career

Vivek M

I remember that when I was new on CA club India, the first file which I was downloaded that was his file. I am really Thankful that even I am unknown to him he give so many suggestions and tips about how to built my carrier graph. I also contribute some very Important stuff for CA and other students as well. Even the nature and kindness from his side is the plus point for other students as well as me also.

®    How can improve your exam productivity,

®    Achieve the best in worst result scenario,

®    Nothing is Impossible, if you have will

SAN

Youngster of CCI, and I remember that SAN is the first person who comment on my first forum. He is a helper and even if he is a student and pursuing CA he help as if he is an expert and calmly appreciate everyone’s efforts to share their point of views. I like his quotes which he written on his profile. Excellent nature and helpful nature makes him perfect member of CCI.  His valuable contribution helps us a lot.

®    CA v/s CS v/s CWA,

®    11 Free Tips to Improve Studying Result...

Saritha

She is the first person who appreciates my work and my contribution on CA Club India. She is just like my elder sister. She gave me suggestion and tips on how I should study or not. Even now also she is like an innocent person that I ever seen on CA Club India. She devotes herself for other that I noticed when I visit her profile. She is one of my best friends that I get from CCI. Her nature of appreciate other’s work make her more generous. So I am really happy that I have her as my CA Club India friend.

®    True Thought

®    All Dictionaries at one place

Resham

In her each activity on CA Club India, she involve not herself only but she evaluate from everyone’s point of view. This quality makes her different from other. Her helpful nature and kindness makes her true professional. I would like to thank that she include my Costing-FM Theory Notes in her golden collection of notes. She also appreciate others efforts on contribution towards the students and friends. Her sweet and short profile intro is I noticed first when I saw her profile first and I amazed.

®    This Uttrayan - let birds fly

®    Costing notes Best Files

®    Accounts best notes of caclub

®    Tax Best notes of caclub

Sneha.... sunshine

I don’t know much about her because of less conversation, but I must say her achievements are make her more precious to CA Club India, even her nature is like very helpful person.  I must say that she put her point of views in my each forum post that how that post is. So, I think she might be cleared this November exams with Rank. Because She is already ranked and she is true sunshine for the students who are suffering from low-confidence and lake of motivation.

®    Tips for writing Theory Answers

®    Tips for CPT students

®    Lets relive our childhood...

Pulkit Gupta

What can I say about this friend? Unfortunately similarity between me and him is that we joined CA Club India on the same day. His way to treat the others is so superb that his reward speaks that he get from other people in this CCI. Pulkit’s thoughts are made him very perfect member of CCI. His contribution is priceless and really important for us. His way to present the forum post makes him expertise in drafting any post. He sticks on to the format that he used in his each and every forum post.

®     Mahabharata 7 things you can learn from this Epic

®     Things to do before you Die

®     Role of Friends in CA!!

®      Cricket Things you can learn from this game

Manmohan

This guy is true helper from my point of view. Although I m not much in contact with him but I can say from his profile that he have his own Aim and he dream to fulfill that aims. I like his profile presentations. He is elder than me in qualification and reputation also but he help me once. So I am really thankful to him.

So, this is my top 10 friends, philosopher and guides’ list. I am really thankful to above person throughout my life. Thanks a lot all.

I admire

"ALL"

475605 (till today) members

For their contributions :)

ALL OF THEM HAVE THEIR UNIQUE QUALITIES & THE WAY THEY CONTRIBUTE.

"Salute To All CCI Members"

-Regards, Bhavin Pathak

See the attachment also for document version.