Easy Office
LCI Learning

All IPCC Friends Plz Reply

Page no : 2

vasudevan (.) (376 Points)
Replied 09 December 2010

P.C Tulsian is the best for self-study for the following reasons:

1. Concepts are explained in a clear manner and all the formulas and the ledger accounts are grouped separately for easy reference
  2. Various illustrations are explained starting from the basics, so that one can get a strong fundamentals and conceptual clarity, as they gradually go thro all the illustrations
  3. All the past exam question papers are solved and given separately, so that one can revise it before exams quickly
1 Like

peehu (ipcc student) (147 Points)
Replied 09 December 2010

hi jithin

ask ur friend for to buy a tulsian its the best book 4 self study

n after solving that he can practice with parveen sharma's book 4 accounts

1 Like

Sahil Agrawal (1) (60 Points)
Replied 09 December 2010

Dear Person

The Best book for Gr-2 A/C is Shukla & Grewal if u have no idea about accounts, This book help u so much, in This book if u  read any chapter and the chapter is related to law and AS then all the thing u found in one place. this lead your marks in account. I score 86 after read this book in G-2

1 Like

earnest xavier (student final) (57 Points)
Replied 09 December 2010

p.c tulsyan is a good book..u can do self study with it...

1 Like

Raghunath Prasad (WORKING) (385 Points)
Replied 09 December 2010

study icai study meterial and u just ask ur self its best or not

1 Like

Jithin (Learner) (1057 Points)
Replied 09 December 2010

Originally posted by : vasudevan
P.C Tulsian is the best for self-study for the following reasons:

Concepts are explained in a clear manner and all the formulas and the ledger accounts are grouped separately for easy reference
Various illustrations are explained starting from the basics, so that one can get a strong fundamentals and conceptual clarity, as they gradually go thro all the illustrations
All the past exam question papers are solved and given separately, so that one can revise it before exams quickly

Hi Vasudevan..Thanks a lot for the beautiful explanation.

1 Like

Jithin (Learner) (1057 Points)
Replied 09 December 2010

Thanks a lot friends..I am going to tell my friend to purchase Tulsian. Actually I also used this book for PE2 and found it useful. But still I was a little bit reluctant to recommend it bcoz I felt the book was a bit too much..very vast indeed. Also it didnt have any discussion or explanation about the topic. It jumps straight to problems(though I have to admit that the range of problems is awesome..from basic to complex ones, everything is covered). So I just wanted to know whether there was any better book. But it seems that Tulsian is the best. Thanks a lot guys for helping me out.

Regards Jithin.  

Manjul Soni. (CA Student.) (1407 Points)
Replied 09 December 2010

Originally posted by : palak

P.c.tulsian

its best for self study . many examples for understanding. n at the end  it has paper q of ca .

so give a scanner in it self.

u must hav time ..to do this book. if u read this book properly ,...u can attempt every kinda q..

I m Agree With this

Even i m not IPCC Student Bur i m Also Studying With PC TULSIAN

One of the Best Book,

Which Cover all the Topics and Concepts

You Do that Book Only..........

Manjul Soni. (CA Student.) (1407 Points)
Replied 09 December 2010

u are right that this book covers the Mostly questions but for the concepts developing you go through for coaching and for practicing this book is must....

RADHIKA JALAN (agarwal) (1521 Points)
Replied 09 December 2010

i agree with palak......

milind shrikant deoghare (service/ student ) (1299 Points)
Replied 09 December 2010

dear jithin/friends

Stick to one book or notes from classes which will be helpful for your studies and refer compilations of accounts

regards

milind deoghare

(Guest)
Originally posted by : RADHIKA JALAN

i agree with palak......

good

CA Tushar kabra (B.com CA.Final student)   (42 Points)
Replied 09 December 2010

P.c.tulsian its best for self study .

and solve scanner

(Guest)

do all the problems contained in Institute's study material, pe-2 & pcc compiliation (only relevant chapters) & RTP.

It will be more than enough.

You can easily get 60+

komal (student) (22 Points)
Replied 09 December 2010

Hello,

I feel P.C.Tulsian is best book to refer.

tell ur friend to cut short the theory part prepare notes from it.

tell him to write all necessary points in a seperate accounts book from basic to high level.

and mark the imporatnt points in that accounts note book. wch is imp as per xam point of view.

at the last month refer scanner. 

ALL THE BEST.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro