Easy Office
LCI Learning

All change TILL DATE FOR CA FINAL PART 1 ( ALL EARILER POST STANDS SUSPENDED)

Page no : 4

CA Sheetal Grover (Chartered Accountant) (54 Points)
Replied 03 February 2011

Thanks for such a marvellous work......Keep sharing

Bhavesh (CA) (39 Points)
Replied 03 February 2011

hey ram thanks for sharing very imp information withall us....thank you

(Guest)

THANKS TO U   ALL OF U

HOPE   IT WILL BE HELPFUL 

BUT  REMEMBER   ....JUST  HAVEING  UPDATED MATERIAL  , BOOKS  DNT HELP UNLESS U STUDY

BCAUSE  THERE  IS NO SHORT CUT TO CA 

SO READ THEM PLZ

CA Asmita Waghmare (Chartered Accountant and works a Equity Research Analyst)   (107 Points)
Replied 04 February 2011

the SFM is not opening, can u upload again?

(Guest)

i check it out just go back and try , i open it right now

(Guest)

i have checked the latest modules but sox act, decision tree analysis are still there....

(Guest)

WHAT I FIND MYSELF IS  THERE IS NO CHANGE JUST FACE CHANGES ARE THERE , LIKE SOX ACT FROM CHAPTER 22  SHIFTED TO CHAPTER 3  ANNX:- 2  ,

MANY CHAPTERS ARE NOT THERE IN PRACTICAL MANUAL IS NOT MAKE  SENSE IN TELLING THAT THERE IS CHANGE IN  SLAYBUS  ...

ALL   U R TELLING IS RIGHT RITIKA  THERE ARE  NOTHING BUT FACE  CHANGES , MANY CHAPTER NUMBER HAD BEEN CHANGE BUT NOT CHANGE IN CONTAIN OF ANY  SUBJECT  ...BUT EVERYWHERE  IS THE BUZZ  THAT CHANGE THOUGH NOT SURE BUT I M GOING AS PER THE SAME SYLABUS FOR A MOMEMENT  AND WAITING WHEN THE NEW INSERTED  PROVISION / CHANGES  BOOK GET PUBLISH  DO REVISION OF THE SAME ...THATS IT

CONFIRM FROM U R PART NOT SURE  RIGHT NOW

Tushar Chaudhari (CA CISA) (113 Points)
Replied 05 February 2011

Here is the excerpts from the Audit Jan 2011 module..

Some say that SOX audit had been deleted. See what the preface tells about the same...

On the wake of many corporate failures in the USA, Sarbanes–Oxley Act was enacted which
encompasses newer ideas of internal control and Peer review apart from reinforcing old best
practices of auditing and assurance. Enhanced role of the auditors has also been perceived at
home in the context of implementing code of corporate governance and various fiscal
legislations.

This study material is divided into twenty two chapters covering in details principles of
Auditing, Standards on Auditing issued by the ICAI, Salient features of Sarbanes Oxley Act,
2002 with special reference to reporting on internal control as a part of Risk Assessment
and
Internal Control, specific audit issues classified by organizations like Company Audit, audit of
Banks, Audit of General Insurance Business, Audit of Co-Operative Societies, NBFCs and
Audit of Public Sector Undertakings, special audit issues like audit under Fiscal Laws, role of
auditor under clause 49 of the Listing Agreement, Audit of Consolidated Financial Statements,
Investigation and Due Diligence. In Chapter 21, the latest concept of Peer Review has been
explained in details, which are considered as an important step towards maintenance and
improvement of audit quality. In Chapter 22 Professional Ethics are dealt with which is
regarded as a foundation to the audit function, which is essentially developed on the
foundation of ethical norms, which has so far brought name and fame to the profession. All
students of Final course should read this chapter with sincerity and imbibe the norms
explained. These norms should be the guiding force while they will work as a chartered
accountant.

Bharath (C.A,C.S) (3983 Points)
Replied 07 February 2011

HEY RAM,...ITS SO NICE TO SEE UR HELP FOR ALL THE STUDENTS,...THNKS A LOT

REGARDING ACCOUNTING STANDARDS CAN U PLZ PROVIDE SOME CLARITY,....

ARE THERE ANY CHANGES IN THE PRESENT INDIAN ACCOUNTING STNDARDS,..IS IFRS APPLICABLE,..?

(Guest)

ifrs is not applicable at all , institute had clarify it in its announcement that they will impelement it , but the governement had not yet made it applicable , however  as far as may 2011 . as  29 30 and 31 are applicable  for a limited purpose and also some overviwe notes of ifrs concepts

its better to check the status in the revision material which is suppose to provided by the institute

for  all the changes its must for us to look at rtp which institute is going to provide till that time u can just concentrate on the material which u r using  for u r studies till date

thanks with regards

but yes dnt forget to look for rtp its must

Bharath (C.A,C.S) (3983 Points)
Replied 07 February 2011

thank u ram for ur clarification,,..really bahut frustration ho raha hai e syllabus change se,...

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Bharath

thank u ram for ur clarification,,..really bahut frustration ho raha hai e syllabus change se,...

U ALL ARE ALWAYS WELCOM

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114215 Points)
Replied 08 February 2011

Great Stuff Ram...Always keep contributing Like This.....

(Guest)

thanks sir , cma sanjay  with the presence of someone , someone get hounered its the same i fell when  u say something abt me thanks with regards ....sorry sir cant convey u thanks bcause its already said max no. used

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114215 Points)
Replied 08 February 2011

Originally posted by : ramsinghania

thanks sir , cma sanjay  with the presence of someone , someone get hounered its the same i fell when  u say something abt me thanks with regards ....sorry sir cant convey u thanks bcause its already said max no. used

No need for thanks. Your feeling matter more to me. What you have done is much more than thanks. Just keep contributing and helping other students in same manner.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: