Easy Office
LCI Learning

advice plz

Page no : 2
(Guest)
plz give answer of my question...that is ..i dont have an idea aboyt stock market..like how to deal..where to invest,how can i get this knowledge n also tell me that i m a fresh CA ..at initial stages which option wud we have to opt..CA firms or industry.....from growth point of view........

vaishnavi .k (pursuing CA) (57 Points)
Replied 03 March 2008

@ raj ,u dont want to do MBA,but if u do international CFA it will be good.you can do CISA if u want to practise

vaishnavi .k (pursuing CA) (57 Points)
Replied 03 March 2008

@ shuchi.do you want to know about to invest or do u want to know fully about stock market

Rahul (Company Secretary & Manager-Legal)   (216 Points)
Replied 05 March 2008

my uncle is a FCA for the last 25 years and i guess he is a very good C.A. one thing he always mentions is that its much better to start with C.A. firm...better if a small firm b'coz there u get to try your hand at everything whereas in big firms or Company,ur role is predefined... but if u need some quick bucks......close ur eyes and go for a corporate job..

Priyanka Kala (Student CA & CS) (1397 Points)
Replied 29 May 2008

After CA, MBA in FInance is best Combo.

Priyanka Kala (Student CA & CS) (1397 Points)
Replied 29 May 2008

After CA, MBA in FInance is best Combo.

Rushikesh (Chartered Accountant - Manager Finance)   (2375 Points)
Replied 30 May 2008

After CA why do MBA in Finance? Do some skills which will enhance your value, make more value addition and go in for specializations in the field which you want to work... there are also new fields open now, like forensic accounting..

Rushikesh (Chartered Accountant - Manager Finance)   (2375 Points)
Replied 30 May 2008

Why do MBA Finance after CA? Infact go in for courses which willl have some value addition for you and enhance your knowledge and career. There are  many new fields opened up like forensic accounting, Insurance acturial course for example which also have good scope

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: