Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Students > IPCC >

Advanced it training

Pages : 1 2

NA

[ Scorecard : 41]
Posted On 22 February 2013 at 22:21 Report Abuse

Sir,

I am recently converted from IPCC to IIPCC . My orientation and ITT training were completed in 2010. I had started my article ship in 2012 December as per Direct entry scheme. In the students's journal Feb 2013 ,   there is an indication of  advanced ITT and 35 hours orientation. I have also started GMC I and its classess are going in the usual manner. Is it required we persue the Advanced ITT and Orientation again for the completion of the CA course? Please intimate the needful.

thanks

Online classes for CA CS CMA

Ankit Gupta
Learner

[ Scorecard : 1537]
Posted On 13 March 2013 at 00:04

Dear deepak, 
ITT and OT and Advanced IT Training are different things and it seems that you have completed your ITT and OT in ipcc itself, 

So as of now you don't have to complete it once again, submission of exam form with duly certificates will do the needfull at the time of Exam form application.

The GMCS which you are going throgh/ have completed by this time, is mandatory (twice in the course of 3 years of articleship)for those who have started Articleship after 1st may 2012.
Once in 1st year of article and second one in betweeen anytime after 18th month-36th month.

And
Advanced IT training is also made compulsory for those who are registered for Articleship on or after 1st August 2012.
This Advanced IT training is to be persued in the last year of articleship. 

Further any kind of notification till now is not out by the ICAI in this regard.

Kumar A. Ranjan
Student

[ Scorecard : 1559]
Posted On 20 March 2013 at 14:30

Originally posted by : Ankit Gupta

Dear deepak, 
ITT and OT and Advanced IT Training are different things and it seems that you have completed your ITT and OT in ipcc itself, 

So as of now you don't have to complete it once again, submission of exam form with duly certificates will do the needfull at the time of Exam form application.

The GMCS which you are going throgh/ have completed by this time, is mandatory (twice in the course of 3 years of articleship)for those who have started Articleship after 1st may 2012.
Once in 1st year of article and second one in betweeen anytime after 18th month-36th month. 

And
Advanced IT training is also made compulsory for those who are registered for Articleship on or after 1st August 2012.
This Advanced IT training is to be persued in the last year of articleship. 

Further any kind of notification till now is not out by the ICAI in this regard.

Well said ankit. thanks...

Total thanks : 1 times

Member (Account Deleted)
FINAL Student, Article

[ Scorecard : 176]
Posted On 27 April 2013 at 08:21

read the following pdf which i got from icai.org. it says students have to undergo Advanced IT training during third yr of Articleship. But I haven't found any syllabus, duration, fees regarding that :(

Attached File : 386342 1167424 19323ca atcourse260510.pdf downloaded 2461 times

Ankit Gupta
Learner

[ Scorecard : 1537]
Posted On 27 April 2013 at 14:01

Originally posted by : manimozhi

read the following pdf which i got from icai.org. it says students have to undergo Advanced IT training during third yr of Articleship. But I haven't found any syllabus, duration, fees regarding that :(

Hello, ICAI din't came up with any kind of Notification regarding Advance ITT yet. 
This is clear that it is only for who join after 1.08.2012 fr articleship. 
so, for them to reach their final year of articleship there's still lot's of time left, hence ICAI will disclose all the necessary things like sylabus and fees accordingly by that time. 
Meanwhile complete these GMCS(part I). 
Hope this was helpful. 

Regards.

Rosy
Article Assistant

[ Scorecard : 36]
Posted On 30 July 2014 at 21:23

Can anyone please tell when is ICAI going to start admission for Advanced ITT,,,,really worried......

Total thanks : 1 times

Rosy
Article Assistant

Posted On 30 July 2014 at 21:25

Can anyone please tell when is ICAI going to start admission for Advanced ITT,,,,really worried......

know your self
knowledge is power of student

[ Scorecard : 83]
Posted On 06 August 2014 at 22:48

Sailash kumar sinha

[ Scorecard : 21]
Posted On 15 September 2014 at 10:24

Sir, I have registerd for my articleship training from 01/01/2013. I have also compleated GMCS -1. Shall I have to apeare for Advance ITT course ? Please suggest me soon ?

Rosy
Article Assistant

Posted On 15 September 2014 at 10:48

icai.org/new_post.H T M L?post_id=10957&c_id=347

There are 10 Replies to this message

Related Files