close x

Add your wish list on budget?

Self Employed

Dear Finace minister ,

Here is my wish list on budget,

Dear CCI Members ,

Add your wish list to this thread,

A perfect tax slab rate for each section of people residing in India so that needs of an individual would not suffer just because of needless tax policies.

Total thanks : 1 times

Accounting Income Tax Servoces VAT servoces LIC services & Finance consultancy

I wish that our Fm should increase limit u/s 80C. It will encourage the investment and in turn econimic condition of our country will be more bright. Jay Hind..

M.Com CA Final

Originally posted by : Rahul Bansal
A perfect tax slab rate for each section of people residing in India so that needs of an individual would not suffer just because of needless tax policies.

And higher income group to be taxed at higher rate, also a limit needs to be fix for tax free income like agricultural income, dividend income etc. to reduce the ineqalities of wealth among the people, and make them bound to contribute for nations development by raising more tax from them.

Believe!! Live your dreams!

Hi

Conveyance Allowance limit to increase from existing Rs. 800 to 3000 - 50000 as per IT slabs.

No tax upto Rs. 300000

3L - 5L = 10%

5L - 15L = 20%

15L-30L = 30%

30L above  35%

For HRA 40% - 50% criterion to be removed & kept 50% standard.

Child education allowance to be changed to Rs. 1000 pm.

Int on Housing loan deduction to be increased from Rs. 1.5 lacs to 3 Lacs.

Total thanks : 1 times

Thanks for the inputs.

One can also get the Detailed Highlights and Analysis of the Budget, by Clicking Here

I just wish that our Finance Minister should decrease the interest rates on housing loans. 

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :