Easy Office
LCI Learning

Accounting after mba

Page no : 2

Rohit Jain (MBA (FIN ) CS (Professional) )   (2860 Points)
Replied 09 February 2014

Dear Rishi ,, 

Certifications do matter especially additional certifications which are relevant to your job and qualifications ...... The fact might be correct that ca's have become a norm in investment banking but that does not and does not at all mean that only chartered accountants have got investment banking knowledge .... CA inter will surely add weightage to your resume because there are many government job , even for company secretary that require or add an additional qualification of 'cwa/llb/ca' as an additional desirable qualification. You are considerabally right when you are saying that you are loosing out on good opportunities due to lack of additional qualifications.

A practical example is this advertisement of merchant/ i - banking recently by bank of india

https://corporate.indbankonline.com/Openings.pdf

wherein they have asked for additional nism/ncfm certifications. i have gone across many such advertisements where companies required additional degree in desirable field ..... However experience can really surpass a noveau qualified and multi qualified person , but if you have time resources and money , additional qualification is the best way .

1 Like

Rishi (Financial Analyst) (36 Points)
Replied 10 February 2014

Originally posted by : Bhargav Nathwani
@ Jithin / Rishi,

Yes. It can possible. Thanks a lot Jithin you are giving right way..Mr Rishi you can go this way first appear in CPC and then for IPC (inter) on the basis of your 10+2..I thought that point when we were discussing but It was not logical but it's perfectly fit in your situation and requirements.

Thanks Jithin and Bhargav,

It means that I can go for CA Inter. logic is not everything, sometimes situation demands something else.wink

@ Rohit Jain, I agree with what you say - experience can really surpass a noveau qualified and multi qualified person

1 Like

CA Bhargav Nathwani (CA in Practice) (8307 Points)
Replied 10 February 2014

Dear Rishi,

All the very best and Welcome to CA Profession. Hoping and wishing for your good career and fruitful future.

1 Like

Jithin (Learner) (1057 Points)
Replied 13 February 2014

@ Bhargav

Yup we tend to forget that direct entry can be avoided at our option..thats bcoz almost everybody who is a graduate(except a few like Rishi) is benefitted by direct entry scheme and opt for it...so the scheme has become almost like mandatory....So its quite natural that u didnt think of the cpt alternative....And  it has been so nice of u to participate in this discussion throughout from start to end helping out with ur replies..that was really useful.

@ Rishi

Wish u All The Best..Hope CA inter helps u in ur career.

CA Bhargav Nathwani (CA in Practice) (8307 Points)
Replied 13 February 2014

Originally posted by : Jithin
@ Bhargav

Yup we tend to forget that direct entry can be avoided at our option..thats bcoz almost everybody who is a graduate(except a few like Rishi) is benefitted by direct entry scheme and opt for it...so the scheme has become almost like mandatory....So its quite natural that u didnt think of the cpt alternative....And  it has been so nice of u to participate in this discussion throughout from start to end helping out with ur replies..that was really useful.

@ Rishi

Dear Jithin,

Yes, you are absolutely right. Direct entry scheme has strong impact on our mind. We are unable to think out of that option. And Thanks for your appreciation but, I sincerely believe you played big role in this issue of Mr. Rishi. Your innovative idea makes us easy to solve subject matter. All credit goes to your idea. Thanks for written about me and taking note of me.

1 Like

Jithin (Learner) (1057 Points)
Replied 19 February 2014

Originally posted by : Bhargav Nathwani

Originally posted by : Jithin

@ Bhargav

@ Rishi

Dear Jithin,

Yes, you are absolutely right. Direct entry scheme has strong impact on our mind. We are unable to think out of that option. And Thanks for your appreciation but, I sincerely believe you played big role in this issue of Mr. Rishi. Your innovative idea makes us easy to solve subject matter. All credit goes to your idea. Thanks for written about me and taking note of me.

Hi thanks a lot for writing about me too..But it wasnt a big idea or anything like that..Its just that it crossed my mind first..thats all :)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: