Absolute lack of confidence to study

Anu (CA) (270 Points)

08 April 2011  

I started finals after PEII. Articlship started in Oct, 2007 and since then I hav appeared for Finals 3 times and flunked.

Though I was a brilliant student during my school and college years, I have never been confident about studying for finals.. for example...

1) ill b depressed during my exams and will b scared of even touching books... I am happy otherwise

2) I feel so uncertain about the future ..wat if my didnt pass .. wont get a degree, gud job ..cnnt evn marry a gud guy

I wana just curl up and die at times..I hv bn in this CA finals since Oct 2007.. I have gone through the hell during CA exams.. may b my anxiety and lack of confidence and inability to study is creating this hell.

But I really dont know how to get out of this spiral.. I am 27 now. Before starting CA final, I was working well.. now due to CA.. I used to leave jobs.. now dis time I even faced issues with companies selecting me.. After nov 2010.. I appeared for so many interviews but could not clear any of them.. just because I am doing CA finals and not able to clear that..

My career is in jeopardy.. I am nt getting Degree.... I cannot even get the level of jobs I used to get before starting CA finals.

My personal life is sad, depressing and worrying.. I have trouble decing on a guy to marry because of CA finals pendency.

Any suggestions on the wayout???