A Suggestion to ADMIN !!

Dear Members,

A Suggestion to Admin –

Generally If We Comment on Any Post (Forum), Then Sometimes We Fed up by Having Alert - Notifications  & Notifications. (XYZ, ABC has Also Commented on That Post…etc.)

 

So There Should be One Option Say “Un Follow Post”……

 

If One Don’t Wanna to Receive Further updates related to That Particular Post, Then he/she can Use That option.

 

What You Say Friends & Members.?

 

If You are agree With this point Then Pls Comment More and More So That It Can reach to Admin. & They May Feel  Need of That. 

Replies (49)

AGREE ,there should be a option which can be used for said purpose ....

Originally posted by : CA Lokesh Pokharna

AGREE ,there should be a option which can be used for said purpose ....

Thanx Lokesh for This Comment, Lets See What Other members Says...

Dear Ayush.......................

 

I totally agree with you because I also feel the same......................................

 

I am with u .......yes

@ CA AYUSH AGARWAL SIR

 

HOW I UNDERSTOOD URS POST IS AS BELOW

I MEAN YOU ARE GETTING E-MAIL NOTIFICATIONS WHEN SOME BODY REPLIES ON IT

IF THAT IS THE CASE-WE CAN UNSUBSCRIBE TO THAT POST BY CLICKING

"IN ORDER TO STOP FURTHER UPDATES RELATED TO THIS THREAD" 

IN OUR EMAIL NOTIFICATION

LET ME KNOW IF IT IS OTHER THAN THIS

 

I M ALSO AGREE WID U AYUSH JI......................

 

but whn we modify our comment dere is option below dat 

Notify whn sum1 replies..

and box is dere if we untick dere den we r nt receiving notification regarding dat post....

but dis option is not avbl whn we r making comment ..

while commenting we get dis option only...  

Notify via email when someone replies ..


 

Originally posted by : Ajay Mishra

Dear Ayush.......................

 

I totally agree with you because I also feel the same......................................

 

I am with u .......

Thanx Ajayji For Your Comment,

Sometimes Its Irritates me When I Check CCI and 40+ or 50+ Notifications , and What I See is After Checking Find Only Comments on One Particular Post.

 

Agree wid ayush ji.. I have missed out reading many imp notifications too while ignoring unwanted notificationz...

 

Thanks for taking valuable initiative..

Originally posted by : Ganeshbabu

@ CA AYUSH AGARWAL

IS IT YOUR PROBLEM

I MEAN YOU ARE GETTING E-MAIL NOTIFICATIONS WHEN SOME BODY REPLIES ON IT

IF THAT IS THE CASE-WE CAN UNSUBSCRIBE TO THAT POST BY CLICKING

"IN ORDER TO STOP FURTHER UPDATES RELATED TO THIS THREAD" 

IN OUR EMAIL NOTIFICATION

 

 

Dear Ganesh,

I am Not Talking for EMail Notifications. I am Talking for Alert Notification That You Find on Top Left of This Site.

Agree

when I open CCI there is always 40+ notifications

it irritates.

there must be unfollow button

Originally posted by : @ VaibhavJ

Agree wid ayush ji.. I have missed out reading many imp notifications too while ignoring unwanted notificationz...

 

Thanks for taking valuable initiative..

Thanx for Your Valuable Comment.

 

Yes ofcourse it should have the option to unfollow..............

Dear Ganeshbabu...............

 

The CCI give you a plat form to learn and share your knowledge and experience..........

 

So keep in mind always...........

 

Mr. Ayush and we also face the same...............

I  Messaged to Most of The Member Since I Thought This Point Which Need to be Considered by Admin & is not Possible Without Intervention of Members.

@ CA AYUSH AGARWAL

SORRY SIR

I GOT IT NOW

THANKS FOR YOUR INITIATIVE

LETS SEE HOW FAST OUR CLUB ADMIN TAKES CARE OF US

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details