A Suggestion that can change your life (only for PEE-2 freinds)

Shekhar (CA & CS) (72 Points)

06 March 2010  

Hey Guys,

First of all, Most of you  guys wont be knowing me... thats ok, anyways i am not much on this website... but this is what i want to put across to all my PEE-2 friends...who knows...it might help few!

All my dear friends.... I hope all you guys have been studying hard.. This time the results are expected to be good (not of the GOOD-OLD levels... but decent enuf)...And thats because of the change of leadership at Institute, with Mr. Chopra coming in, all you can hope is for good times ahead!!!  But this should not make you feel relaxed...Its just to ease some of your examination worries and related pressures... So , Remember my friends...THE TIME IS NOW... PUT all your Hardwork !!!

Secondly, (If i may suggest you guys...) I feel, there may be 3 things that can be going wrong:

Primarily, it could be the chapters/topics you study... You may be giving more importance to those topics that are less repetitively asked or not of much weightage in exams. Try to check on those points... With last year exams question papers!

Secondly, it could be the reference books, where you are studying from...But I dont emphasize much on this point, because i feel.. all the common reference books in the market are more or less good, but still it could be a case where in the things you are studying are outdated...not asked in xams anymore (But then again, the chances of this happening are really very very slim). So try and analyze whether the book has all the stuff, institute has been askin over in their exams? If no, change it immediately.. If yes or maybe, i wouldnt recommend you changing books...atleast not @ this point of time (Ppl change books just because someone's saying this book is good, this is not...u dont get swayed away by these ppl...form your own conclusion and then take a call)

Lastly, it could be lack of motivation. Guys… believe me, the course we all have enrolled into is DIFFICULT….DAMN DIFFICULT……CA is not a cake walk… Allover, Its perceived as one of the toughest exams, just for nothing. CA exams are not just test of our skills and knowledge, but also of our capabilities to cope up with the failures and rise up to the occasion, when its required. So never loose heart and hope!!!

Finally... Buck up guys, and if any of you, find urself ever in difficulty…whether related to STUDIES or about anythin… feel free to PM me…

Till then, take care…Study Hard!

GOD Bless!!!

Regards,

Shekhar 

Disclaimer: All the views here in are personal and thus cannot be held liable nor responsible for any of your actions, you are requested to give your brain cells a bit of an exercise when actually adopting any of the above.