Easy Office
LCI Learning

A message for all

Page no : 2

Jyoti Malik (ACCOUNTANT) (2644 Points)
Replied 18 June 2010

Thanks to Krunal , Ankur sir  and other for nice sharing.................................

Krunal Raichura (Financial Advisory) (2134 Points)
Replied 18 June 2010

Remember an important saying from Baba Ranchoddas -

"Kamyab banne ke liye nahi kaabil banne ke liye padho, kamyabi jhak maar tumhare peeche aayegi!! " :-)

MS SAMEER (CMA*CA*CMDM*ast FUND MANAGER*LEGAL ADVISOR)   (14938 Points)
Replied 18 June 2010

tnq

Kavin (Emplyment) (149 Points)
Replied 18 June 2010

Dear Krunal,

Your contribution has always been inspiring.. !! very nice post .. Keep contributing buddy 

Raj Rege (Article) (22 Points)
Replied 18 June 2010

What i believe is that qualification is just a milestone that one needs to achieve inorder to make oneself distinguished among the crowd. So after that it's purely your own potential and drive that will get you the desired pay packs.

I completely agree withe Krunal's views. 

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44668 Points)
Replied 18 June 2010

HELLO KRUNAL

ITS GREAT ARTICLE SAID VERY TRUELY, WE SHOULD NOT COMPARE THE COURSE TO OTHER COURSE WHERE ITS HAVE THERE OWN SCOPE IN THERE PARTICLULAR FIELD.

CA IS A GREAT PROFESSION COURSE WHICH YOU CAN PRACTICE OR YOU CAN WORK, SO AS SAME IN CS AND CWA BUT THIS 3 WILL HAVE TERE OWN SCOPE TO THERE PARTICULAR LINE, THEN HOW CAN WE COMPARE TO EACH OTHER.

SAME TO MBA ITS MANGAMENT FIELD WHICH CANT COMPARE TO THIS PROFESSION COURSE ITS HAVE ITS OWN SCOPE, SO ALL THIS COURSE OR HAVE SCOPE TO THERE LINE SO DONT COMPARE TO EACH OTHER COURSE..

GOOD ARTICLE

THANKS FOR SHARING WITH US

KEEP POSTING LIKE THIS ARTICLE WHICH PEOPLE CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT MISTAKE THEY OR DOING...

BEST OF LUCK

REGARDS

BALU

Kalpesh Chauhan, (Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com))   (8310 Points)
Replied 18 June 2010

This is also a Message to all

Be careful while using net banking facility

purvi (some) (240 Points)
Replied 18 June 2010

SUPERB.......

Rahul (CA Practice ) (1818 Points)
Replied 18 June 2010

Only thing i would say that  IF YOU ARE IN ROAM BE ROMAN. When we are in India Professional degree is must. But if you think that many business tycoons are not CA then you should also check their personality traits.

My view is that , in India if you are doing Job then Degree plays an important role. This is Reality.

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 18 June 2010

KEEP SHARING

CA Yasaswy Sarma Veluri (Chartered Accountant) (605 Points)
Replied 19 June 2010

Excellent One by Krunal..... You are Right.. it is al ways our potential we should look out for... i have seen Some of the  rankers in CA... who have failed earn then Those who have failed CA.

(Guest)

gud message...........

(Guest)

Off late many students will need a frame of mind that works like this –

·         To earn you have to be a professional and exemplify yourself.

·         You cannot earn without doing atleast a professional course.

·         The only way to get a great house, car, wife etc is to gain a reputed measurement alongside with noble rewards, namely, CA

·         Unless you are a CA/MBA..etc you are nobody just a Bachelor :-)

RAKESH (Almost CA) (2199 Points)
Replied 19 June 2010

great post sir. 

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114215 Points)
Replied 20 June 2010

Very nice post.

Its not degree but the knowledge that you acquire during that course is what maaters. Degree can help you get a job but to progress further only your individual quality will help you. Degree without knowledge and experience is nothing. So whatever you do just try to acheive excellence in that field.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro