A little help from you can be a big thing for me

Lalhriatpuii Kawlni (student) (44 Points)

18 January 2017  

Hello, everyone.

I am a Non-Hindi speaker with basic Hindi knowledge and direct entry student with a Science background. After completing 9 months (and still going on) of articleship, I am planning to appear for IPCC this May, 2017 attempt (mostly because I don't want to lose more time). Here are a few problems I am facing and for which I seek solution and your kind help.

1. Due to office hours and the coaching centre's class time clash, I cannot attend coachings. And now, after I am granted Special Leave for exams from 1st Feb, 2017, all the coaching Centres who give English lectures are mostly or halfway done with their lessons.

2. I speak basic Hindi, mixed with English. So, no hopes for attending good teachers like Parveen Sharma or Vivek Soni classes, who teach in pure Hindi (been sitting in both their classes once each, didn't get what they were teaching for the whole hour, except assuming, "Oh, he must mean to say this or that").

3. Online classes in English are rare and not too helpful (as far as I have watched and enquired). Offline English teachers are not only rare, they are nowhere to be found here in Kolkata, with my limited resources.

4. I have 3 months left with and I'm like, still in the basic level and left with the option of "Self Study" when most of the people I know are going through revision.

And most importantly, should I give a shot for both groups or just go for 1 group? And will I be able to pull it off in these 3 months time with "Self Study"?

So, any idea or routine to follow in these 3 months time? I am quite lost as of how to draft routines. Been reading and seeing your articles and answers and hoping you'd give me a reasonable answer which will actually help.

Thanking You.