Easy Office
LCI Learning

80+ MARKS IN SFM....

Page no : 2

Shafaf (Chartered Accountant) (193 Points)
Replied 23 January 2013

Gaurav Jain (CA-Final SFM Teacher) (1399 Points)
Replied 24 January 2013

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL...

Darpan Sharma (Student) (71 Points)
Replied 24 January 2013

I got 76.. Self Study.. Padhuka!!

Chinmayee Khale (Senior Associate) (52 Points)
Replied 24 January 2013

I have attended classes for SFM . But due to outsation ausits i missed classes for few topics (bond valuation, portfolio management, swaps, mergers and accqisition). My attempt is May13 can i do self study from ICAI material or should i refer some other book

CA Rashmi Gandhi (Chartered Accountant) (86275 Points)
Replied 01 October 2017

I thought today you are posting this for advwrtisment only.

As earlier Anushka Sen posted on all post & now you are doing same..

I think its a fake publicity.....

CA Debrup Dey (32 Points)
Replied 09 October 2017

Thanks a lot sir for your guidance and support. Your way of teaching made SFM so easy. I along with all other students really appreciate the way you are and your style of teaching. Learning SFM practically was an awesome and enriching experience. I literally do not have words to express my gratitude towards you. You are the best. Thanks a lot sir for everything.

Ashiwini Ballodia (Managing Partner at TAXounting)   (8727 Points)
Replied 19 October 2017

Sorry to say that Aaditya Sir may be good for Delhi. But in Kolkata he is cheating the students.
At the time of admission the staff are saying live class but afterwards all recorded classes has been provided that to video are 2 to 3 years old.
Aaditya Jain has cheated me and my entire batch.
I am happy to say that because of me atleast 50 students has not taken coaching from Aaditya Jain Sir and gone to Sanjay Saraf Sir.
Only money minded people, no professionalism at all.

Replied 21 October 2017

Agreed with Ashwini Ballodia sir...

Also all this post are fake....

I replied in all post once & daily 2-3 peoples at a same tym post on all that post..

Its clearly shown they are advertising here by fake means.
1 Like

Ashiwini Ballodia (Managing Partner at TAXounting)   (8727 Points)
Replied 21 October 2017

Ca Rashmi Mam Happy Diwali
and kindly refer https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/cci-fake-profile-by-aaditya-jain-sfm-teacher--431085.asp

Replied 21 October 2017

Same to you Ashwini Sir...

Happy Deepawali to you also.

Rohan Deshmukh (Tax analyst) (638 Points)
Replied 05 March 2020

Scoring an exemption in Strategic and Financial management is easy compared to other 3 subjects of CA-final. Being a practical subject a student can easily get 60+ marks if his concepts are clear and not only exemption but if your concepts are clear then you can even score 100/100(students have scored 100/100 in earlier attempt in SFM). Strategic management is one of the most scoring paper of CA Final exam and a student can easily score well if he/she focus on the practical part(theory part is of 20marks). Scoring an exemption is not difficult task if you consider following points-

• Concepts- Being a practical subject, your concepts must be clear. I have seen students solving sums after sums, doing this from various books, though they lack concept. Unless and until your concepts are clear nothing is going to happen. Please understand there are 100 sums from one concept of the chapter. It is obviously fruitful to clear concept and do 5-6 sums of the chapter instead of solving 100 sums.
  • How to study- It completely depends on an individual student. If you feel weak in the subject then you can consider a tutor else you can do self preparation. If you still ask me what I would have done then I would have gone for self preparation due to lack of time and a lot to study.
  • Practice- A common question arise is how many times should the sum be prepared? At least 4 times, maximum 8 times. Solve the question again and again until you start feeling comfortable. You not only need to solve it in the exam but to solve it in the due time as time is the crucial factor during the exam.
  • Preparation and revision- For exemption, everything is important so do not skip anything and for revision start making formula notes and short notes for quick revision in break hours and travelling hours.
  • Learn the art of writing- Presentation skills matters a lot. Before exemption comes expression. We should be able to write perfect answers and try to fetch great marks. You can only do this by practicing as many test series as possible. I would recommend Prepca test series. Why Prepca? They have a splendid passing record and 27% of the questions gets repeated in ICAI’s exams. They provide best quality test series at reasonable price. Their counselling session is the best for solving your personal doubts.
  • Exam day- Time is the most crucial factor during exam. Hence you need to make sure that you finish sums in time. You need to have an excellent grip on the subject. So be aware while you are practicing at home and also check time while solving. During the first 15 minutes of exams which is given to reading, mark the sums which you will be doing and make an approach how you’ll solve. Try to attempt maximum questions.

All the best!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: