15 quotes that will change the way you treat people

Arpit Shah (Accountant) (21438 Points)

26 January 2016  

15 Quotes that Will Change the Way You Treat People

WRITTEN by ANGEL CHERNOFF // 20 COMMENTS

15 Quotes that Will Change the Way You Treat People

“Do your little bit of good where you are; it’s those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.”
― Desmond Tutu

This morning a deaf man came into the soup kitchen where Marc and I volunteer our time.  He looked nervous and immediately handed me a note letting me know that he was unable to hear and that he also had health conditions requiring him to eat low sodium foods.  After exchanging notes back and forth several times, so I could place his customized food order, his final note to me read:

“You are so incredibly kind and beautiful, inside and out.  Thank you for being patient and accepting of my disability.  Even though I’ve been in need, I’ve been too afraid to come here for past few days.  I bet your voice is as beautiful as your personality.”

This was my most recent “in your face” reality check proving that the way we treat people makes a big difference in this world.

So with the power of kindness in mind, here are some of my favorite quotes from our blog archive that I often re-read just to remind myself to treat people a little better than necessary:

Reminder:  Have you checked out our book?  We just released a new bundle pack for “1,000 Little Things Happy, Successful People Do Differently” which includes our eBook, audio book, paperback and bonus material on sale for a big discount.  Click here to check it out!

quote 1

quote 2

quote 3

quote 4

quote 5

quote 6

quote 7

quote 8

quote 9

quote 10

quote 11

quote 12

quote 13

quote 14

quote 15

Please share these quotes with others who you think may benefit from them, and also share your thoughts with us in the comments area below. If you’re up to it, I’d love it if you shared an additional quote or personal saying that reminds you to treat others mindfully and kindly (for both their sake and yours).