(urgent ) cs executive module exam without coaching completi

Rohit Jain (MBA (FIN ) CS (Professional) )   (2860 Points)

02 May 2013  

Hello all , 

I have already asked similar questions but since there is still a doubt can someone clarify ....

1) i had submitted 6 answer sheets to icsi mumbai regional office on 25th februrary 2013. For the same i have not received any information from them , nor have i received any Coaching completion certificate .

2) Since this is my first attempt and i had registered in 2010 november , i submitted question papers which were at the back of the book (mostly papers from 2009 -2010 ) for some subjects and 2012 test papers from the ebook / study material. having contacted icsi , they recommended solving latest test papers . HAVING MAILED THE ICSI MAIN OFFICE , THE REPLY WAS THAT THERE IS NOT ANY CC RECORD IN MY NAME IN THEIR RECORDS ....

Does anyone know any person who has appeared for exam without cc ??

3) I am undergoing sip currently ........e-sip ....... and will appear in it online exemption test next week ....

I have applied for exam online and my enrollment status shows that application has been received . 

Considering above facts will there be any problem for me to appear in exams . I have heard that many times students have been ejected from exam session for not having cc / completed sip etc .......

the fear is exxagerated by the lax complaint redressal mechanism in icsi ..... i have tried phoning the mumbai office twice thrice daily , but no one receives the phone.......its really not at par with the one offered by icai .......

What will be the outcome ?? it has tensed me ........ Please give expert advise ....... Please !!!