close x

(CA+CS) vs (CA+ICWA) vs (CA + OTHERS)?

[size=8][/size]HI!
Gaurav here....
just cleared pe-2 in may attempt,now starting for articleship along with ca-final.

I want to know what courses can we people pursue along with ca-final.I heard dat there are mainly cs & icwa courses which i can start right now.But i am a little bit confused whether i should do [ca with cs] or [ca with icwa] or [ca with llb] or [ca plus other short term courses]???
I also want to know the scope of [ca plus cs] for job opportunities.Can anyone suggest me with best combination that i can select or any other combination which u can suggest ?
what about stock broking course?

hai gaurav  ;
                 ca+cs combination is  the best combination than all courses.majority of in cs in ca . so you can complete it with minimum effort.

wishing you all the best,
                                                                                     DILEEP HITLER

Hi,
I m in C.A (Final) as well as C.S.(Final)
I think CA & CS is d best combination.

what abt ? (CA+CFA)

boss,

CA+CFA (INTERNATIONAL) is the best option......

hey i think ca wit mba is good combination

Hi Gaurav,

CA+CS  or   CA+ICWA is agood combination. But make sure you do not pursue CFA or any other course from ICFAI. As per institute norms articled clerks are not permitted for CFA or any course from ICFAI.

Bye.

boss ,
i was suggesting of cfa (international )

Financial Analyst

hi dude,

i think no other cource can beat ca+mba. it is the best combination. during your articleship, prepare for CAT and clear it in first attemp after complitio of ca. then join a big b-school and after 2 years  come out with a huge executive post offer. (a dream story for any ca).
regards,

siddharth

ca plus cs is the best choice .second ca plus mba is also good.most importantly our maintarget is ca final .prepare well for final and other courses also but it should not disturb ur ca final

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :