Avail 50% discount on all subjects for Nov batch(access till Nov 20th). Use coupon code Nov14.

×
Home > Experts >CA Hemant T Dewani's Profile

CA Hemant T Dewani's Expert Profile

Queries Replied :955

+ View Full Profile

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
income tax,vat service tax and general,various types of book for ca students,notifiactins,circulars

My area of expertise
incoe tax service tax

My experience in the area (years):
five years

Organizations I belong to:
chartered accoountant

Publications or writing which has appeared :
no

Educational credentials:
BCOM FCA CHARTERED ACCOUTANTS

Award & Honors:
no

• ANWAR says : Sir Can u help me Please
    one of Our Client deals in Electronics goods, who purchased goods from exempted unit and does not charged any Vat on dat Purchases so plz suggest me wat to do is it right ?

• shreyans jain says : Digital Signature
    Sir,I am Shreyans Jain.Sir i need your help in growing my new work as Registration Authority for digital signatures. pls Visit and recommend my website www.digitalsignaturewala.com,u can buy online within 15 minutes you can also get the certificate.Thanking you .

• Venkateswara Rao Sapare says : A Request
    Dear Core Team and Loyal members of CA CLUB INDIA Kind attention : Hall of Fame. It is pathetic on us to see the socalled “RESOLVED QUERIES” in (1) Expert Section (2) Forum Section and (3) Blog Section. There are queries just attempted with no substance, are categorized immediately as ‘RESOLVED”., which leads our community to wrong direction. The (1) Core team and (2) Loyal members of “CA CLUB INDIA”, need to give their precious time and analyze the “RESOLVED QUERIES”, and see that the members of CA CLUB INDIA are on right path. Else with wrong/misleading RESOLVED QUIERIES / ANSWERS, many may be at ECONOMIC LOSSES, in turn may see this CA CLUB INDIA at an awkward situation. I request you all to focus your attention on this issue, if you feel this grievance is genuine. Pardon me, if it hurts the sentiments of some of our fraternity. Thanking you. Venkateswara Rao Sapare Hyderabad.

• Pallavi says : Depreciation on Intangibles
    Can u solve the open query of intangibles please

• SUNNY SEHGAL says : General
    Hello sir,I am CA final student,my problem is that no guidance is being given during Articleship,but i want to become a best CA,so could you guide me and help me,my e-mail id is ss.sunnysehgal@gmail.com Plz reply -SUNNY

Comment Please

Other CCI Experts