Sandeep Dharar's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 4536

+ View Full Profile

About me

A qualified CA, CS and CWA. In 1st attempt all.

MBA in Finance. From IIM (Ahmedabad)

Completed Articleship from PWC the best 4 in Kolkata.

Graduated from Xavier University in Kolkata


Currently practicing as an Associate Member of ICAI in Kolkata




    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I Can answer - Income Tax, Vat, Audit, Law, Roc, Tally I cab't answer- Excise, Custom Duty

    My area of expertise
    Income Tax, VAT, ROC, Audit

    My experience in the area (years):
    5 years

    Organizations I belong to:
    Dhanania Associates

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:

    Award & Honors:

  • Sanket Dandawate says : Big4
    Respected Sir, I am a IPCC student appearing for the May 2017. I wish to get into big4 firms for my aritcleship. My query is 'Is it necessory to have any internal contacts to get selected or not ?' Hope you will reply soon Thank you..

  • ShubhamKapoor says : A simple question
    Sir, Currently i am learner and doing and i want to become an entrepreneur. I am practicing of accounting,decision making skills, communication skills, leadership skills etc. In my fathers bussines. What should be done in my education. Which leads me to be a successful businessman. Sir i asked something out of the subject. But your attention can make someone's life.

  • Ravindra Mohanty says : Quires Cenvat Credit and Duty Drawback
    Dear sir i'm Final CA student , now got the and first assignment in Related to Indirect tax' Client is register under the Importer under Rule 9 . main business in trading the good all goods import from the outside india and sale in local or Export Please clarify following point if possible 1) Whether if he export outside India got the Duty drawback. 2) whether if will availed cenvat credit paid on service tax on Input service C& F agent . thanks in advance .

  • PALAK TULSYAN says : Ca final law faculty
    Sir i need to take law classes for nov 16 attemp and i am week in theory so may i go to amit bachhawat or sidharth agarwal

  • Ravi Nandola says : TDS CHALLAN CORRECTION
    Hi, I have one Query Regarding Correction in Amount in Challan which has already Filled in Orignal Return with Wrong Amount. Because of this Challan is Matched in NSDL and Unmatched in OLTAS. Because of Wrong Amount Booked in NSDL their is Demand From TRACES. Can You Short out my This Query ???? Thanks in Advance.........

Comment Please


Other CCI Experts

CMA Ramesh Krishnan
Queries Replied : 25410

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta
Queries Replied : 23720

Queries Replied : 21802

× Online Coaching My Enrolled Courses
Articles Forum News Experts Exams Share Files Income Tax Accounts Career Corporate Law Service Tax Video Judgements Rewards Top Members Events Albums Find Friends Featured Feed Scorecard Bookmarks Mock Test Poll Notification Knowledge Finder Coaching Institutes Trainee Corner Jobs
close x