Excel Next is a premier Training Institution that has trained 3,000+ professionals across 12+ cities (Mumbai, Gurgaon/New Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Haldia, Durgapur, Pune,
Bhopal, Thimphu, Lucknow) since 2010. We also offer Online Training Program for "Advanced Excel"..
Excel has emerged as one of the most important tools for today's Professionals.
Its effective use can help prepare crisp MIS reports and analyze raw data.
Our "Advanced Excel" training program will help you in :
- Performing Computer-Aided Audit Techniques (CAAT),
- Enforcing Continuous Controls Monitoring (CCM),
- Generating various MIS Reports from data files downloaded from various
- Writing multiple formulas for decision making (Logics of Finance,
Taxation, Costing etc.),
- Applying time-saver techniques
Rishabh Pugalia is a qualified Chartered Accountant. After having worked
for KPMG (Assurance) & J.P. Morgan (Debt Capital Markets), he founded Excel
Next Training Solutions in December 2009. Under its umbrella, he has trained
more than 2,000+ professionals across 11+ cities on Advanced Excel for Finance,
CAAT and MIS Reporting. His clientele include two of the Big Four Accounting
firms. His recent engagements:
- Co-organized seminar on "Data Analytics and Continuous
Control Monitoring", IASB, The Institute of Chartered Accountants
of India (ICAI) in New Delhi (Jun 2012) & Chennai (Jul 2012)
- Co-authored a Technical Guide on "Data Analytics and Continuous
Control Monitoring" - published by the ICAI (Oct 2012). ICAI
Download Link: http://184.108.40.206/iasb17282.rar
Visiting Faculty, Financial Modeling, Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- The video of his LIVE webcast on "Using Excel for Continuous
Controls Monitoring" at the ICAI (Nov 2012) has been uploaded
[38th minute onwards]
- His training sessions at various CA Study Circle meetings, CPE
Seminars and GMCS programs have received overwhelming response
- His story has been featured on one of India's biggest online
platform for Entrepreneurs and Startups:
- In his free time, he loves playing Counter Strike (1st person
Shooter PC Game) and watching movies.
This course is intended for:
Download Program Brochure And Tracker
- Total Length of Videos: 12.7 hrs. (87 Videos).
- Expiry: 65.0 hrs. of viewing or 6.0 months from
the date of registration, whichever is earlier. Timer is calculated
only on the basis of number of hours you click play and the video is
playing. Time is not calculated if video is paused and it's only buffering.
Buffering mean temporary download of video in your computer for viewing.
- Videos are meant for web viewing only and cannot be downloaded.
Videos are available in both High Definition [HD] and in Full Screen
- 43 Excel Files (case studies) and 1 HandBook (83 pages PDF) available
- Course/Subject purchased once cannot be cancelled.