You “Become an Microsoft Excel Ninja” – This is what we want.
The program lays a solid foundation of why are we using a certain formula or technique in a given situation, and what are the alternatives. Next, we ensure that we cover combo formulas and hidden tricks to truly make you an Excel Ninja. E.g. quite a number of professionals would have used VLookup. By itself, it’s a one-dimensional (1-D) lookup. We not only cover the foundation concepts, but we also train you to use 2-D, 3-D and reverse lookup.
My experience in training working professionals day-in & day-out for the last five years allows me to discuss those concepts and case studies which are practical in nature. E.g. how to generate 500+ customer reconciliation worksheets in less than 1 minute without using Macros (VBA coding).
The program will benefit not only in Excel MIS reporting but also in the following areas:
- Performing Computer assisted audit techniques (CAAT) in Excel
- Forensic Audit techniques
- Using ERP downloaded Excel files as base to generate custom MIS reports
- Reducing TAT drastically (turn-around time)
- Preparing Financial Models with combo-logical statements
- Preparing Management Reporting dashboards
Important: The entire program is designed in such a manner that YOU can become an Excel Trainer.
Download content list
- Video with Trainer's face
discussing the tricks
- Methodology: Conversation approach and not script reading
- Context based Zoom in/out of screen - apt for tablet/smartphone viewing
- Picture based eBook (downloadable)
Lecture by Lecture - Excel Case Studies (downloadable)
Rishabh Pugalia, Founder, Yoda Learning Solutions/Excel Next has trained more than 9,000 professionals on Advanced Excel Ninja across 15+ cities since 2010.
- He is a Chartered Accountant and has graduated from St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata.)
- He has worked with KPMG (Assurance), Futures First (Proprietary Trading – Interest Rate Futures & Options) & J.P. Morgan (Debt Capital Markets – Investment Grade). He has 10.0+ yrs. of work experience including 5.5 yrs. in Training.
- He has co-authored a Technical Guide on how to use Excel for “Continuous Controls Monitoring” – it was published by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
- He has conducted 100s of LIVE workshop for corporate clients from diverse industries and vertical - Big Four Accounting firms, Power, Cement, Metals & Mining, FMCG, Telecom, BFSI, Investment Banking, Engineering, Automotive & Ancillaries, Chemical, Real Estate, IT & ITeS etc.
- His clientele pool includes prestigious names such as PwC, E&Y, ITC, Tata Sky, Tata Power, Birla Cements, Gulf Oil (Hinduja Group), J.M. Financials.
- He is a Visiting Faculty, Financial Modeling, Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai.
- He likes playing Badminton, Bowling and 1st person shooter game – Counter Strike.
- Viewers will need Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010 or 2013
- Total Length of Videos: 10.5 hrs. (170+ Videos)
- Expiry: 6.0 months (Unlimited viewing) from the date of registration
- Videos are meant for web viewing only and cannot be downloaded. Videos are available in Full Screen viewing
- Excel Case Studies (XLSX) for every Video - available for download
- Picture based eBook (PDF) - available for download
- Course/Subject purchased once cannot be cancelled