- Company Name: Yes Bank LTD
- Job Title: CA Industrial Training - Fraud Investigation Unit
- Location: Mumbai
- Period of Contract - I year
- No. of Vacancy: One (1) (urgent vacancy)
- Pay Scale: 1.8 Lacs Per Annum.
- Work Description: Assisting senior team members in forensic investigations.
- Reqd. Skills: Advance MS Excel and Power-point skills
* Excellent understanding of MS Excel
* Creativity in preparation of information memorandum and presentations.
* Presentable, eager to learn, Innovative and problem solving attitude.
- Contact person: Kartik Modi (Kartik.modi@Yesbank.in) 9833682510/ Abhijeet Bose ( Abhijeet.bose@Yesbank.in) 9970444407
- Chartered accountant / MBA Finance with 0 - 2 years of experience
- Ability to work in night shifts
- Positive, pro-active, can-do attitude and strong control mindset
- Ability to multi-task and deliver quality work under pressure
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills including Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to develop and leverage strong network of contacts throughout the organization
- Good MS Office skills - especially MS Excel
- Ability to work with teams in multiple locations
- Strong orientation to details and strong analytical and problem-
We are in requirement of a candidate pursuing CA, who is interested in the area of Financial Analysis and in particular across start-ups.
A requirement is that the candidate is structured in his work and has decent presentation skills.
The work responsibility will entail:
Preparing a brief on the Nature of the start-up, SWOT analysis, the operating details etc. as in doing a complete analysis of the start-up
Analyzing the financials and ratio analysis of the start-up for the course of its existence. For the same access to paid sites from which data can be sourced will be provided, as and when required.
The emphasis will also have to be on sourcing information about the start up from the web/internet and through other available public sources to the extent possible.
Preparing a brief on the government regulations affecting the sector and tracking the relevant regulatory authority for the sector.
Preparing a brief on the industry analysis vis-a-vis the Start up analysis. This will help ascertain how the start-up operates/competes against the other entities. (The industry analysis will however be taken at later date once the candidate has built up his/her confidence level in anaylsing start-up entities on an individual level.)
The work will be mostly done on an off-site basis and the candidate would meet with the senior once/twice a week to discuss the developments related to work and to resolve queries.
Candidates with past experience are encouraged to apply and their requirements can be taken up with them specifically.