Job Purpose and Key Responsibilities
- Assessment of Risk Area and recommending risk Mitigation plans
- Documentation of process and suggestion for improvements in process
- Evaluating the Internal control systems, Policies and Procedure
- Support the Internal & External Audit Process
- Assisting in raising of funding for the company
- Preparation of cash flow projections, projected P&L and B&S and reports to FIs
- Exposure to latest tools and Techniques in Internal Audit Functions.
- Analytical Skills
- Conversant with Corporate Laws and Taxation
- Knowledge of ERP and other Operating System
- Proficient in Excel
- Fresher Chartered Accountant
- Preference to those who has done Articleship from big 4 firm
We are looking for a Candidate (preferably female) who has analytical skills, Proficiency in excel, good communication & interpersonal skills. Candidate will be responsible for preparing independently cost variation analysis and have ability to present the analysis before management.
- Experience in Process Consulting/ Risk Advisory/ Internal Audit/ Compliance function at a reputed consulting firm or corporate
- Execute risk-based internal audits, process reviews, standard operating procedures, enterprise risk management and revenue assurance assignments as per the client requirements
- Develop audit work programs, evaluate issues for improvement and communicate issues to IA management and business clients
- Independent preparation of deliverable relating to various services being delivered to the clients including preparation of report, process documents, presentations, etc.
- Participate in meetings with the clients and working on the deliverables
- Possesses good auditing skills, sound knowledge of various auditing and accounting standards, and a strong understanding of internal control systems
- Capable of performing the audit assignments independently
- Clear, logical and analytical abilities
- Strong team player and able to multi-task and work under pressure in a dynamic business environment
- Experience of working in an ERP environment and able to extract data from SAP/ ERP application relating to various functions and analyze the same
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good at report writing using MS Word and PowerPoint
We urgently require for our New Delhi office, a Chartered Accountant with professional experience of 3-5 years of independent handling of operational risks & audit assignments for medium and large enterprises. Incumbent would be responsible for planning, execution and completion of assignments. He should have leadership qualities with excellent interpersonal skills.