1. Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
2. Oversee the operations of the accounting department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives
3. Oversee the accounting operations of subsidiary corporations, especially their control systems, transaction-processing operations, and policies and procedures.
1. Ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner
2. Ensure that all reasonable discounts are taken on accounts payable
3. Ensure that accounts receivable are collected promptly
4. Process payroll in a timely manner
5. Ensure that periodic bank reconciliations are completed
6. Ensure that required debt payments are made on a timely basis
7. Maintain the chart of accounts
8. Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
9. Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions
1. Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts. Keep control on operation and sales to perform better than budgets.
2. Issue timely and complete financial statements
3. Coordinate the preparation of the corporate annual report
4. Recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance of company operations based on the industry standards.
5. Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics
6. Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
7. Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations
Job responsibilities include: a. Finalization of Books of Accounts b. Preparation of Financial Statements in accordance with applicable regulatory framework c. Discussion with management on audit findings d. TDS Compliances e. Service Tax Compliances f. Secretarial Compliances g. Due diligence of companies for acquisition purposes h. Preparation of Computations & filing of Corporate ITRs
Job Profile in Finance & Tax-Thorough involvement in handling our corporate clients w.r.t the following:-
1.Monthly and daily closing of accounts
2. Review of reconciliation of Banks
3. Monthly provisional entries
4. Monthly bills raised in time
5. Payable and Receivable Management
6. Handling statutory audits, tax audits etc. 7. Ensuring timely statutory payments and filings.
8.Preparation of Monthly Management Investor reports, Cashflow statements
9. Monthly Budgets and highlighting any variances.
10. Maintaining product wise profitability.
11. Involvement in due-diligence matters, as and when necessary.