I am writing this article to help those who got jobs in abroad and they want to get their certificate Attestation. In this article I will mention the procedure of certificate Attestation in details. I hope that this article will help you lot.
Friends if you want to get your certificate Attestation, which is required for employment in abroad, then you have to visit three certifying authority.
Please find below the detail procedure of certificate Attestation.
Three steps of certificate Attestation:
1. Certificate Attestation from the Human Resource Department.
2. Certificate Attestation from Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
3. Certificate Attestation from Embassy of concern country.
Details of each step:
1.Certificate Attestation from the Human Resource Department(HRD).
This is the first step of certificate Attestation.You have to get your certificate attested from the Human Resource Department of the respective state from where certificate has been issued. For example in our case since CA certificate is issued from ICAI Head Office, New Delhi so we have to apply for Attestation at Human Resource Department of New Delhi.
Address of HRD, New Delhi.
Directorate of Education, C-4, Vasant Vihar ,New Delhi.
Submission of application 10 am to 1pm.
Delivery of certificate2 pm to 3.30 pm
1. Original certificate
2. Copy of passport
3. Copy of employment letter
4. One passport size photograph
5. Indian Postal Order of Rs. 50/-.
6. Original Passport (for verification).
1.If you do not have employment letter then you have to produce print out of email (from your employer) stating your confirmation of employment.
2. Please purchase Indian Postal Order from your local post office in advance. Because it will be time consuming to purchase IPO in New Delhi for those who came for certificate Attestation from outside New Delhi. If you forgot to bring IPO with you then you can purchase the IPO from post office of VASANT VIHARwhich is situated in the market of Vasant Vihar.
3.HRD, New Delhi accept application only from the applicant so there is no scope of agent.
After submission of application normally it will take 10 to 12 days to complete the certificate Attestation.
2. Certificate Attestation from Ministry of External Affairs (MEA),New Delhi.
After certificate Attestation from HRD, you have to apply toMEA, New Delhi for certificate Attestation. Only MEA, New Delhi will certifythe certificate.
Ministry of External Affairs, Patiala House, Near India Gate, New Delhi.
1.Original certificate duly attested by HRD.
2.Copy of passport.
Submission of application 10 a.m to 12.30 p.m
Delivery of certificate : on the same day between 4 p.m to 5.30 p.m.
After MEA certificate Attestation you have to apply to Embassyof concern country in which you want to go.
3.Certificate Attestation form Embassy of concern country.
This is the last stage of certificate Attestation. Please note that the embassy will not take your application from you directly. You have to approach to the Agent for this task.
1.Original Certificate duly attested by HRD & MEA.
2. Copy of passport.
3.Original Employment Letter.
4. Copy of Visa.
Please note that some embassy may demand your original marksheet.
Generally it will take 2-3 weeks to complete the certificate Attestation.
I hope that this article will help to those friends who want to get their certificate attestation.