Subject: Fwd: How Observant are you?
From: "srinivas jitta" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 12:10:44 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: jayaramchowdary garikapati <[email-masked]>
Date: Jun 3, 2007 10:25 AM
Subject: Fwd: How Observant are you?
To: srinivas jitta <[email-masked]>

Note: forwarded message attached.

------------------------------
Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car
Finder tool.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48518/*http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/;_ylc=X3oDMTE3NWsyMDd2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDY2FyLWZpbmRlcg--+>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: MB <[email-masked]>
To:
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 12:06:49 +0400
Subject: How Observant are you?

Read out loud the text inside the triangle below.

More than likely you said, "A bird in the bush," and........

if this IS what YOU said, then you failed to see

that the word THE is repeated twice!

Sorry, look again.

Next, let's play with some words.

What do you see?

  In black you can read the word GOOD, in white the word EVIL (inside each
black letter is a white letter). It's all very physiological too, because it
visualize the concept that good can't exist without evil (or the absence of
good is evil ).

Now, what do you see?

You may not see it at first, but the white spaces read the word optical, the
blue landscape reads the word illusion. Look again! Can you see why this
painting is called an optical illusion?

What do you see here?

This one is quite tricky!

The word TEACH reflects as LEARN.

Last one.

What do you see?

You probably read the word ME in brown, but.......

when you look through ME

you will see

 YOU!

Do you need to look again?

 ------------------------------
 ------------------------------

*Test Your Brain *
This is really cool. The second one is amazing so please read all the way
though.

       *ALZHEIMERS' EYE TEST*

Count every " F " in the following text:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTI
FIC STUDY COMBINED WITH
THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS...

(SEE BELOW)

HOW MANY ?

WRONG, THERE ARE 6 -- no joke.
READ IT AGAIN !
Really, go Back and Try to find the 6 F's before you scroll down.

The reasoning behind is further down.

The brain cannot process "OF".

Incredible or what? Go back and look again!!

Anyone who counts all 6 "F's" on the first go is a genius.
                        [image:
http://www.aip.org/history/einstein/ae77.htm]

Three is normal, four is quite rare.

Send this to your friends.
It will drive them crazy.!
And keep them occupied
For several minutes..!

*More Brain Stuff . .  From Cambridge University. *

* O lny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.*

* cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty  uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The
*
* phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig  to a rscheearch at
Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, *

*it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the  ltteers in a wrod are, the olny
iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat  ltteer be in the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll  raed it wouthit a porbelm. *

*Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey  lteter by istlef, but
the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas  tghuhot slpeling was
ipmorantt! if *
* you can raed tihs psas it on  !!*

Psas Ti ON !

  .

__,_._,___