Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India
7th Floor, Mayur Bhawan, Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001
6th June 2018
All Registered Insolvency Professionals
(By mail to registered email addresses and on website of the IBBI)
Subject: Expression of Interest to be in the Panel under Insolvency Professionals to act as Interim Resolution Professionals or Liquidators (Recommendation) Guidelines, 2018.
A copy of ‘Insolvency Professionals to act as Interim Resolution Professionals or Liquidators (Recommendation) Guidelines, 2018’ is annexed for ready reference.
2. In terms of the aforesaid guidelines, the Board shall prepare a Panel of Insolvency Professionals (IPs) for appointment as Interim Resolution Professional (IRP) or Liquidator and share the said Panel with Adjudicating Authority (AA).
3. The Board hereby invites expression of interest (EOI) from the IPs in Form A (enclosed) for consideration of their names in the Panel.
4. It is advised that duly filled in and signed scanned copy of Form A is required to be sent at the designated e-mail i.e. email@example.com on or before 15th June 2018.
5. EOIs received after due date will be summarily rejected. Furnishing wrong information would attract disciplinary action.
6. This communication may not be construed as an offer for appointment.
(Dilip Arjun Khandale)
Deputy General Manager
To know more in details, find the enclosed attachment