CHAPTER - ASSESSMENT AND AUDIT
1. Provisional Assessment
(1) Every registered person requesting for payment of tax on a provisional basis in accordance with the provisions of sub-section (1) of section 60 shall furnish an application in FORM GST ASMT-01, along with the documents in support of his request, electronically through the Common Portal, either directly or through a Facilitation Centre notified by the Commissioner.
(2) The proper officer may, on receipt of the application under sub-rule (1), issue a notice in FORM GST ASMT-02 requiring the registered person to appear in person or furnish additional information or documents in support of his request and the applicant shall file a reply to the notice in FORM GST ASMT – 03.
(3) The proper officer shall issue an order in FORM GST ASMT-04, either rejecting the application, stating the grounds for such rejection or allowing payment of tax on provisional basis indicating the value or the rate or both on the basis of which the provisional assessment is to be made and the amount for which the bond is to be executed and security to be furnished not exceeding twenty five per cent. of the amount covered under the bond.
(4) The registered person shall execute a bond in accordance with the provisions of sub-section (2) of section 60 in FORM GST ASMT-05 along with a security in the form of a bank guarantee for an amount as determined under sub rule (3):
Provided that a bond furnished to the proper officer under the Central/State Goods and Services Tax Act or Integrated Goods and Services Tax Act shall be deemed to be a bond furnished under the provisions of this Act and the rules made thereunder.
Explanation.- For the purposes of this rule, the term “amount” shall include the amount of integrated tax, central tax, State tax or Union territory tax and cess payable in respect of such transaction.
(5) The proper officer shall issue a notice in FORM GST ASMT-06, calling for information and records required for finalization of assessment under sub-section (3) of section 60 and shall issue a final assessment order, specifying the amount payable by the registered person or the amount refundable, if any, in FORM GST ASMT-07.
(6) The applicant may file an application in FORM GST ASMT- 08 for release of security furnished under sub-rule (4) after issue of order under sub-rule (5).
PFA the attachment to know more in details
Chapter -Electronic Way Bill
1. Information to be furnished prior to commencement of movement of goods and generation of e-way bill
(1) Every registered person who causes movement of goods of consignment value exceeding fifty thousand rupees —
(i) in relation to a supply; or
(ii) for reasons other than supply; or
(iii) due to inward supply from an unregistered person,
shall, before commencement of movement, furnish information relating to the said goods in Part A of FORM GST INS-01, electronically, on the common portal and
(a) where the goods are transported by the registered person as a consignor or the recipient of supply as the consignee, whether in his own conveyance or a hired one, the said person or the recipient may generate the e-way bill in FORM GST INS-1 electronically on the common portal after furnishing information in Part B of FORM GST INS-01; or
(b) where the e-way bill is not generated under clause (a) and the goods are handed over to a transporter, the registered person shall furnish the information relating to the transporter in Part B of FORM GST INS-01 on the common portal and the e-way bill shall be generated by the transporter on the said portal on the basis of the information furnished by the registered person in Part A of FORM GST INS-01:
Provided that the registered person or, as the case may be, the transporter may, at his option, generate and carry the e-way bill even if the value of the consignment is less than fifty thousand rupees.
Provided further that where the movement is caused by an unregistered person either in his own conveyance or a hired one or through a transporter, he or the transporter may, at their option, generate the e-way bill in FORM GST INS-01 on the common portal in the manner prescribed in this rule.
Explanation. - For the purposes of this sub-rule, where the goods are supplied by an unregistered supplier to a recipient who is registered, the movement shall be said to be caused by such recipient if the recipient is known at the time of commencement of movement of goods.
(2) Upon generation of the e-way bill on the common portal, a unique e-way bill number (EBN) shall be made available to the supplier, the recipient and the transporter on the common portal.
PFA the attachment to know more in details