We are an Executive Search Firm specialized in Senior and Middle management level placements.
This opening is with one of our BFSI clients
Position Title : Finance Member
Location : Chennai
We are looking for a Finance Professional with 3-5year work experience in Business Finance.
CA First Attempt is must and Rank Holders (Preferable)
Oblige the Business Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting, through validation of business assumptions and evaluation of investment options, risk assessment and identification of mitigation techniques
Support the business decision making through fact based analysis and risk management framework
Single point interface between the businesses and finance function
Kindly forward your updated CV and CTC details to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org, should your profile not match the same or you are disinterested, kindly do refer any of your acquaintances or friends.
(Oracle Financials Consultant) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
Implementing Oracle Financials (GL, Payables, Receivables, Fixed Assets & Cash managment) OR CA with 4 to 5 years of experience in the above mentioned areas as a Core User.
· Should have worked on Oracle Applications R12 Financial modules - General Ledger, Receivables, Cash Management, Payables and Fixed Assets.
· Should have R12 experience
· Should have at least 2 end to end Implementation projects or roll out project experience or 2 to 3 years of Support experience.
· Person with 2 to 3 years Domain knowledge would be preferred.
· Knowledge of the underlying technology stack would be an added advantage
Qualifications : CA, CA (Final), ICWA
Location : Mumbai
We are looking for candidates who have completed CWA / CA with Civil Engineering background for our corporate office based at Bangalore.
Project Cost Control & Varience Analysis.
Co-ordinating with all the projects for fixing the target & montiring the achievements.
Responsible for the MIS & reporting to CFO & Executive Director.
Necessary Skills : -
1) Should have experience in Accounts & Finance.
2) Construction industry experience preferable.
3) Should have good knowledge of computers and Tally 9.0
Job Profile -
1) To prepare and review budgets, Budget Control.
2) To prepare weekly, monthly MIS reports.
3) To prepare financial reports and liaise with Bankers.
4) To support in financial analysis for fund raising proposals etc.
5) To assist CFO in management reporting and any other task as may be required.
6) To preparation of Balance Sheet and finanlisation of accounts.
Urgent Openings in a Top Consulting Firm. Require CA’s with 1-7 years of experience in Direct Tax/Indirect Tax/Corporate Structuring/Expat Tax. Interested candidates can send their resumes on email@example.com