(SAP with 3-15 years of relevant experience ) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
Skills sets we are looking for :
• SAP FICO
• SAP FSCM, FSCD, Core Banking
• SAP CRM (functional and Technical)
• SAP Mobility, Netweaver Mobile
• SAP SD
• SAP BASIS, SAP SECURITY
• SAP BO, BW/BI, BPC
• SAP ABAP, ABAP HR
• SAP PM
• SAP APO, SAP SRM
• SAP MM
• SAP AFS
• SAP HR (functional and Technical)
• 3-15 years of relevant experience in any of the above mentioned skills
• Must have excellent, consistent academic credentials and should be B.E / B.Tech / M.C.A / M.Sc / M.E / M.Tech / CA / MBA
• Relevant package / product experience mandatory
• Locations: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Chennai, Mangalore and Jaipur.
The role requires one to work on budgeting, financial planning, P&L forecasting for all the business units of the organization in the country.
• Work closely with the all the business units of the company to help build a financial plan
• Build financial and business related analysis and research
• Prepare consolidated forecasts and budgets and analyze trends for all the BU’s in revenue, expense, capital expenditures and other related areas
• Prepare and analyze the operating plans and forecasts for the BU
• Preparation of monthly / quarterly and yearly P&L and conducting analysis of the operating expenses
• Prepare and analyze P&L on monthly basis and provide suggestions for improvement
• Analyze various items of operating expenses and compare the same with budgets and previous year actual
• Support the BU on all the financial matters
A chartered accountant with 3 – 5 yrs of experience in financial planning and analysis having experience of working in reputed consumer companies. The incumbent should be a passionate and self driven individual with a business bent of mind. He should be capable of building business plans with a knack for number crunching. Desired Skills:
•Excellent communication and presentation skills are imperative
•Should be target driven and able to complete tasks in the given time frame
•Ability to formulate long term and short term business plans and strategy.
• Excellent knowledge of market and research driven individual
•Ability to identify future needs in the market and formulate plans in line with the needs.
• Should have a consultative approach rather then a tactical one
Preparation of data analysis / Cma / appraisal note / PPT for future projects /.excel sheet based financial / handling banking compliance for 50-500 cr.
Tracking the industries . international development in specified in industry / Gov projects / and assessing the MD in various projects of M & A , Private Equity etc.
To do analysis on Viability and benefits for international project.
Head the Finance and Accounts department for the Project
having good in depth knowledge and experience in project financial management , indirect & direct taxation, statutory financial accounts preparation and compliances & audit in realty industry including in SEZ with ability to lead a team and be very hands on.
• Project Budgets & control
• Monitoring costs and review in line with budgets
• Project contracts review for commercial aspects and indirect & direct tax benefits and efficient tax incidence
• Supervision & compliance of income tax ( TDS salary& contracts etc ), service tax, local & Central VAT & Works contracts, entry tax and other commercial laws in connection with real estate Industry and SEZ benefits
• Banking activities covering cash flows, funds allocation & disbursement management, BG/ LCs preparation & arrangement, Project lenders compliances & reports submissions,
• Interfacing with banks, lenders consultants, income tax, Central Excise, sales tax department etc.
• Insurance cover requirement and interfacing for insurance
• Finalisation of Accounts and liaison with statutory & internal auditors
• Analysis of data for submission to Management decision
• Implementation of finance & accounting systems for improving effectiveness & efficiency and to have effective internal controls.
Statutory Audit, Internal Audit, Lenders Audit co-ordination & Management reports preparation
Qualification: CA, ICWA
Experience: 12 - 18 years
Industry: Real Estate
Interested, pl mail me your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Required experienced CA's / fresh CA's / CA Final for a short to medium term consulting project, with a possible long term opportunity for the right candidate.
Looking for smart candidates, hardworking, with ability to work independently and good communication skills. Must have done well in CA exams. Some research or teaching experience is preferred, though not necessary.
Very attractive compensation.
1. The person/fim should have good experience of working with Cooperative Banks or Credit Cooperative Socities in the National Capital Region (NCR)
2. The person/firm should have good network with Cooperative Banks in particular
3. The person/firm will be our representative/negotiator with banks and other relevant FI's
4. The person/firm will undertake Credit raising among other Project Consultancy assignments for the institution