(Chartered Accountant) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA Final
We are looking for A Chartered Accountant for our company.
The opening is for our Head Office based in Raigarh (Chattisgarh).
The candidate should have extensive knowledge of the following :
1) Company ROC (NBFC Norms)
2) Non NBFC
3) Income Tax Filling.
4) Company Return Filing
5) Sales Tax
6) Service Tax
Salary : Rs. 600000 to Rs. 1000000 (depending on experience) Per Annum + New Flat + Fooding.
More focus on Debtors reconciliation
o Due to the increase in the Institutional and Retail customers and there by increased transactions/business which requires the continuous review and on line reconciliations
- Visiting the customers to resolve the issues in reconciliations
- Continuous follow up with Government for the collection of Subsidies like Buffer stock and Export subsidy etc.,
- Evaluating and participating in Tender process for Purchase of Sugar, when ever required
- Reviewing Head office GL accounts
- Assisting in the preparation of Budgets
- Product wise cost analysis in Value added products
1. Debtors Reconciliation
2. Develop systems/control to ensure online reconciliation of Customers accounts
3. Interaction with Customers/Marketing dept. to address the reconciliation issues
4. Review the GL accounts
5. Preparation of Budgets and preparation of variance analysis with actual
6. Knowledge of costing and cost analysis
(Accountant with CS qualification) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CS
Looking for a Accounts professional with exposure to:
***Drafting of Minutes, Preparation of ***Agenda for Board Meetings, Arrangement of Board Meetings
***Preparation of Directors Report & ***Corporate Governance Report.
***Maintenance of Statutory Registers.
***Assisting the Statutory Auditor/Internal Auditor for the ***Statutory/ Internal Audit Work (For Finalization of Accounts)
***Costing & Accounting
Head / Manager - Finance & Accounts
Location: Hyderabad, AP, India
Company: CSIBPO LLC
• Providing vertical leadership and managing implementation of improved processes in finance, and ensuring compliance as per relevant norms to the group of companies into software development, Staffing, BPO & LPO.
• Identifying where business changes will affect the F&A processes, playing a vital role in shaping a business strategy.
• Should have specific focus on Month-End Close, System and General Ledger Reconciliations, Internal Controls and Financial Planning and Analysis exposure would be an advantage.
• Strong knowledge of accounting principles (concepts of P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow & linkages).
• Collate MIS reports / information from the BU and finalise the MIS for top management review.
• Coordinate preparation of the corporate budgets and cash flows and ensure timely preparation of the same.
• Verify all payment and receipt vouchers, MIS data accuracy, costing procedures, budgeting requirements and funding proposals of the BU.
• Establish/monitor finance events/ initiatives throughout the year and coach business leaders.
• Review and take decisions on finance policy exceptions by using sound judgment.
• Closely work with the BU head in formulating the Annual Business Plan for the BU.
• Statutory compliances: company law, foreign exchange management, income tax, payment of wages, provident fund, the (state) shops and industrial establishment, the (state) general sales tax, the central sales tax, central excise tariffs and manuals, professional tax...