Indirect Taxes (GST) -
• Responsible for implementation GST changes & identifying critical areas , impact on process and implement in organization.
• Continuous review of Business Model of company to adopt statutory changes required under GST Act
• Ensuring timely compliances of GST for all states
• Support IT team in modification & development of IT Systems to facilitate smooth functioning of business in GST Tax regime.
• Solely Responsible for GST compliance of 11 States which involves monitoring Input Tax Credits,
• Taking necessary precautions to avoid blocking of Input Tax Credits, Procurements from unregistered dealers, Liabilities to be discharged in cash & also interstate movements of cranes & stock transfers.
• Application for LUT/Bond in case of services provided to SEZ units or Export of cranes.
• Identification of areas of tax saving and put efforts to minimize the tax outgo by adhering to compliance requirements
• Continuous interactions with suppliers & customers to promptly resolve GST compliance related issues.
• Interaction with government Authorities to handled Audits, query etc.
• Determine internal audit scope and develop annual audit plans
• Prepare and present audit reports in Quarterly Board Meeting that reflect audits results
• Continuous monitoring and updating of Internal Financial Control system (IFC) incompliance with ICAI Guidance.
• Sharing reports the Top Management