â€¢ Pursuing CA, cleared IPCC in first attempt
â€¢ Available to intern with us for 9-12 months
â€¢ Possess strong communication and leadership skills
â€¢ High attention to detail and knowledge about the industry
â€¢ Exceptional problem solving & analytical skills
â€¢ Proficiency in MS Excel and Accounting Principles.
Candidate must have good knowledge of Financial concepts, Accounting Standards and must be eager to learn. A good knowledge of MS-Excel is must and should be serving us without any break / leave for 9 / 12 months based on the eligibility.
Company Name: Aristo Consultants (hiring for a leading Investment Bank IN BANGALORE)
Job Title: CA Industrial Trainee
No. of Vacancy: Multiple
Pay Scale: Best in the industry
Required Skills: Telephonic interviews would be conducted.
Contact person: HR â€“ Aishwabh Singh (firstname.lastname@example.org/ 8860698774
Imp. Criteria: Appearing for CA finals in Nov'19 or May'20 exams
Thanks & Regards
Contact: +91 8860698774
A CA Trainee @ IS would be required to do the following under the guidance of senior members in the project team:
1. Participate in the requirements gathering across the various Finance Functions
2. Document the gathered requirements as As-Is Process document
3. Apply the conceptual knowledge of Accounting/Taxation/IT while doing solution design
4. System testing of the solution post its development completion
5. Coordinate with the end users to get the User Acceptance Testing done
6. Documenting the User/System manual for the rolled out systems and participate in end user trainings
7. End user support post Go-Live
In order to be able to do the above, the candidate should have:
1. Good oral and communication skills
2. Very good command on Accounting
3. In-depth understanding Accounting Standards/GAAP/ IAS
4. Strong in Indirect as well as Direct taxes
5. Good understanding of the SDLC process
6. Fair understanding of IT/ITeS industry
7. Any prior experience of working on SAP would be an added advantage
Candidates should have passed the IPCC /Intermediate examination
Candidates to have minimum 9 (Nine) months and maximum 12(Twelve) months of Articleship left during the last year of prescribed period of practical training as on the date of commencement of training.
B.Com or BBA graduation with preferred 60% throughout academics.