Mahesh Chada and Co, Chartered Accountants
(Audit and Accounts Senior) Skills & Experience : Reqd. IPC / IPCC
Hyderabad , Posted on 05 March 2019
Must be able to handle Client Accounts, Annual Returns, GST Returns, Income Tax Returns independently. Should be very good with Quickbooks.
Leading School Chain of India
(General Manager (Finance)) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
Mumbai, Posted on 23 February 2019
Leading chain of schools is looking for a General Manager (Finance) to take end-to-end responsibility w.r.t. debt raise – new proposals, sanctioned proposals & existing credit lines. Over the past several decades, the group has raised 100s of crores of bank debt with no delinquencies.
Top 3 responsibilities
1) New: Pitch & propose to banks, prepare projections, CMA, etc., negotiate terms/rates, obtain favourable credit ratings, complete facility agreements & PG/EM/RM/LC formalities, and generally liaise with banks, CRAs, lawyers & internal stakeholders to ensure timely disbursal.
2) Sanctioned: Independently manage site visits, audits, documentations & queries to ensure speedy disbursal of tranches.
3) Existing: Deliver ongoing compliance/documentation, plan forex hedging, vet bank interest/charges, and scout & seize opportunities like top-ups, limit enhancements, renegotiation of terms, transfers to lower-cost sources, release of liens, etc.
Top 3 must haves
1) CA with 10+ years of debt raising experience including at least 10 disbursed proposals of Rs. 50+ crores each in the last 3 years.
2) Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel to prepare CMA data, loan proposals, forecasts, analyses, etc.
3) High work ethic and ability to calmly & clinically deal with multiple concurrent proposals/lines on tight deadlines.
Top 3 nice to haves
1) Strong experience in fundraise for real-estate construction.
2) Roster of personal relationships with banks & credit rating agencies
3) Pleasing personality with ability to communicate sharply, negotiate deftly & transact discreetly.
This job is NOT FOR YOU if most of your work experience has been in the areas of:
1) Accounts, audit, tax, etc.
2) Fundraising for industrial projects involving factories, P&M, etc.
3) Fundraising using non-debt instruments like private equity, etc.
Apply at https://leadingschools.typeform.com/to/KnCL6D
Bhavesh Mehta & Co
(Accounts/Audit/Taxation/Payroll) Skills & Experience : Reqd. IPC / IPCC
Mumbai, Posted on 11 February 2019
We require Articles, B.Com and semi-qualified staff (candidates who have left CA preferred) for our office in Mumbai. The candidate will get exposure in the field of GST, Income Tax, Company Audit, Payroll Processing, Statutory Bank Branch Audit, Concurrent Audit, Stock Audit, Revenue Audits, etc. We also require articles for our office.
DataTracks Services Limited
(Financial Reviewer) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
Chennai, Posted on 23 January 2019
- Hiring CA Inter / ICWA Inter
Analyzing financial statements and apply suitable accounting concepts from the taxonomy
- Get trained and use in-house XBRL software extensively
- Receive and execute client revisions to financial statements
- Troubleshoot & validate the A/C errors
Financial Statement Analysis – Cash Flow, Financial Statement Analysis, Ratio Analysis Basic
Basis of A/C
Financial Statement & Analysis
* Interested to work in Rotational shift
Jasuja Kapoor & Associates
(Account Executive) Skills & Experience : Reqd. Others
Gurgaon , Posted on 18 January 2019
Opportunity for candidate to work with one of the top CA Firm in India and get a five star rating in their resume. Candidate should have good knowledge and experience of internal audit and accounting.