(Manager / Executive) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
Qualified CA for the post of Manager / Executive (Depends on Candidate) for South Delhi Location. [Audit, Taxation, GST, Accounts]
Skills required :
# Can conduct Statutory, Tax & Internal Audits and do e-filing.
# Can handle GST & Income Tax Assignments.
# Must have Accounting Experience and knowledge for Finalising Books of Accounts & MIS Reports.
# Sound working knowledge of Excel & Tally, cloud software will be added advantage.
# Working knowledge of Company Law, ROC filing & other Laws.
Will be responsible for the complete execution of the tasks independently, monitoring and reviewing work of the assistants, client's Coordination.
Soft Skills: Team Leader / Team Player, Accuracy and attention to detail, Strong Interpersonal Skills, Positive Attitude & Self Motivated, Good Communication Skills (written & verbal both), Innovative to new Ideas & Good Learner
Fresh CAs with work experience are eligible.
(Investment Banking Analyst) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
Investment Banking Analyst JD
Investment Banking Analyst (1-3 years experience) required: We are looking for an in-house Investment Banking Analyst who will assist us with our fund raising initiative at the Aliens group. You will be working closely with the Investment Banking Head to close fund raising transactions for the organization.
The candidate will be required to work closely with the Investment Banking Head on executing PE deals in real estate & construction sector.
Build a strong understanding of the organization and the sector in which we operate and use this knowledge to improve the analysis of financial parameters
Oversee research and analysis on areas including but not limited to company's primary industry, competitors, macro-factors affecting the industry, company's position within the industry
Analyze company, build business models, assess capital requirements, prepare pitch book, design financial models, perform deal structuring and create any other collateral required for deal making
Assist in the entire process i.e. deal origination, manage the deal, get competing offers, assist in commercial & legal due diligence and deal closure.
Understanding of tax implications during structuring deals like amalgamation and mergers, slump sales, floating of SPV,dividend distribution tax, intercompany borrowing,NCD, CCD, equity at the entity level, SPV level,other regular taxes like direct taxes and indirect taxes implications
Demonstrated knowledge of Financial Statement Analysis, Business Analysis and Corporate Valuation
High degree of business and financial modeling skills & ability to prepare high quality pitch-books and information memorandums
Prior work experience that includes working with investment banking, management consulting and/or large firms with active deal origination businesses is a bonus
Candidates from KPO s may also apply.
Excellent communication and presentation skills required.
(Chartered Accountant) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
• Qualified Chartered Accountant
• Candidate from Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Neighboring Cities
• Have Relevant Skills and Interest
• Must possess significant expertise in MS excel and Tally.
• Must have Accounting Experience and knowledge.
• Sound knowledge of Audit upto Finalization of accounts, Tax Audit, Assessments, Income Tax, TDS and GST.
• Ability to stay updated on new legislation and other related stipulation
• Calm and Professional attitude towards work.
• Accuracy and attention to details.
• Strong interpersonal skills to be able to manage key stakeholders independently.
• Strong communication skills - both spoken and written.
• Team player with positive attitude and self-motivation.
The position is for junior Analysts who will be given on-the-job training in the Credit Risk Management division. A Credit Analyst is responsible for carrying out the below responsibilities with respect to an assigned portfolio of Nomura counterparties:
• Carrying out Credit risk assessment for Corporates, Banks, Insurance, Broker-dealer and Funds (Investment Advisors, Mutual Funds, Pension Funds, and Hedge Funds) globally.
• Daily responsibilities include:
- Performing in-depth analysis and writing credit reviews to assign credit ratings for counterparties on an annual/semi-annual basis. This would include financial statement analysis (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash flow statement), along with peer and sector analysis
- Approving new client onboarding requests, after performing necessary due diligence
- Investigate credit limit breaches by liaising with Sales, Operations, Credit Risk Analytics and Middle Office teams etc. to determine the cause of the breach, and take necessary action as per Credit Policies
- Ensuring that all KRI’s related to the portfolio are within limits
• Monitor the performance of assigned Counterparties and also closely track developments related to the Counterparty, industry, regulations, etc. and take appropriate action as necessary
• Participating in ad-hoc projects e.g. the development of scorecards, preparing credit updates for senior management, suggesting system and process etc.
• Chartered Accountants - rank holders or passed in the 1st attempt, internships at the Big 4 will be an added advantage
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must
• Good analytical and logical reasoning ability
• Self-starter with the willingness to work hard and flexibly, in a rewarding environment
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is a must
(Assistance to Credit Consultant Banking Corporate Loans ) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
To get Clients for Corporate loans like Cash Credit Term Loan Overdraft against property Retail loans for Individuals like Housing Loan Vehicle Personal loan .Sharing of Comission on proportionate basis