(Chartered Accountant) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
â€¢ Qualified Chartered Accountant
â€¢ Candidate from Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Neighboring Cities
â€¢ Have Relevant Skills and Interest
â€¢ Must possess significant expertise in MS excel and Tally.
â€¢ Must have Accounting Experience and knowledge.
â€¢ Sound knowledge of Audit upto Finalization of accounts, Tax Audit, Assessments, Income Tax, TDS and GST.
â€¢ Ability to stay updated on new legislation and other related stipulation
â€¢ Calm and Professional attitude towards work.
â€¢ Accuracy and attention to details.
â€¢ Strong interpersonal skills to be able to manage key stakeholders independently.
â€¢ Strong communication skills - both spoken and written.
â€¢ Team player with positive attitude and self-motivation.
The position is for junior Analysts who will be given on-the-job training in the Credit Risk Management division. A Credit Analyst is responsible for carrying out the below responsibilities with respect to an assigned portfolio of Nomura counterparties:
â€¢ Carrying out Credit risk assessment for Corporates, Banks, Insurance, Broker-dealer and Funds (Investment Advisors, Mutual Funds, Pension Funds, and Hedge Funds) globally.
â€¢ Daily responsibilities include:
- Performing in-depth analysis and writing credit reviews to assign credit ratings for counterparties on an annual/semi-annual basis. This would include financial statement analysis (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash flow statement), along with peer and sector analysis
- Approving new client onboarding requests, after performing necessary due diligence
- Investigate credit limit breaches by liaising with Sales, Operations, Credit Risk Analytics and Middle Office teams etc. to determine the cause of the breach, and take necessary action as per Credit Policies
- Ensuring that all KRIâ€™s related to the portfolio are within limits
â€¢ Monitor the performance of assigned Counterparties and also closely track developments related to the Counterparty, industry, regulations, etc. and take appropriate action as necessary
â€¢ Participating in ad-hoc projects e.g. the development of scorecards, preparing credit updates for senior management, suggesting system and process etc.
â€¢ Chartered Accountants - rank holders or passed in the 1st attempt, internships at the Big 4 will be an added advantage
â€¢ Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must
â€¢ Good analytical and logical reasoning ability
â€¢ Self-starter with the willingness to work hard and flexibly, in a rewarding environment
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is a must
(Assistance to Credit Consultant Banking Corporate Loans ) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
To get Clients for Corporate loans like Cash Credit Term Loan Overdraft against property Retail loans for Individuals like Housing Loan Vehicle Personal loan .Sharing of Comission on proportionate basis
Hands on experience of leading the Finance operations of a Real Estate Developer.
Responsible for Raising fund for projects through banking /non -banking sources.
Responsible for Fund Management & Statutory Compliances
(Financial Analyst) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA Final
The Financial Analyst Role
Responsibilities will include:
- Research: Source and interpret company and industry information from a variety of data sources, including company reports, the Internet, online databases with an aim to forming views on the industry, key trends and individual companies. Summarize and synthesize news updates/research reports on priority clients, weekly industry report for both internal and external use
- Financial analysis: Analysis and interpretation of financial statements including preparing trading and transaction comparables and benchmarking for companies in the sector/ products covered. Extract information from the company accounts, databases and other sources, using accounting knowledge and judgment
- Pitching material preparation: Prepare marketing materials for clients including target companies profiles, pricing and market information, market and industry landscapes, financial analysis & benchmarking etc.
- Industry or Product coverage : Develop and apply industry/geographic market fundamentals (e.g. impact of economic/market conditions, terminology, competitive landscape, risks, trends)
Essential skills / qualifications
- Excellent academic record
- CA / CA Inter / Commerce Graduate / Engineering degree from a top tier institution
- Strong interest in making a career in finance
- Awareness of Investment banking, Private Equity solutions and services is a plus
- Close attention to detail and ability to deliver output of a very high standard
- Strong analytical bend of mind and expert handling of excel
- Good communication skills
(Financial Analyst) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
Required a CA/CA Final/MBA Finance/CMA to be working at the client site in Gurgaon as a financial analyst within which the candidate would be analysing the data, creating budgets, doing financial planning and MIS reporting.
We need people who are willing to join immediately in 2-3 days time. Freshers or people who do not have any notice period may apply.
Minimum bond period of 6 months.
Candidate willing to relocate to gurgaon or residing in gurgaon shall b preferred.
Candidates must have good communication and analytical skills having hands on experience on excel tools
Pay scale may vary according to individual
Require talent who is skilled in making Power Point Presentations, Resource Material Summary PDF in relation to Income Tax, GST and other Laws. He/She should also be proficient in computer utilisation for executing share market calls. Further, Analyse the share calls from a software and keep track record of calls. Variable pay for share market profit. Should handle company website and upload content created viz Knowledge PDF, PPT and share the same with clients.
(We Have An Urgent Requirement On SAP FICO Contract) Skills & Experience : Reqd. B.Com
Greetings from IDESLABS (P) LTD.
We have an urgent requirement on SAP FICO consultants for contract 1 Year at Bangalore Location.
Skills: SAP FICO
Exp: 5+ (Relevant Exp)
Duration: 1 year
Location: Bangalore and Hyderabad
Job type: Contract to hire
If you are interested I request please reply to us with updated Resume and fill the below details.
1. Current Monthly take home
2. Expected Monthly take home
3. Notice Period:
4. Willing to Relocate :
5. Current Location
6. Current Company