(Industrial Trainee) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA Final
JD for Industrial Trainee (Financial Reporting Team)
a) Accounting Impact of Tax changes across LOB
b) Accounting for any Merger / demerger
c) GST accounting & changes required in accounting
d) Implementing various accounting policy changes
e) Operation accounting tracking & consolidation
JD for Industrial Trainee (Consol Team)
The Trainee will be as a part of the team will be involved in the
a) Preparation of quarterly, annual financial statements, Annual reports etc.
b) Maintenance of books of Accounts, accounting of consolidation /adjustments entries
c) Preparation of disclosures for the financial statements.
d) Automation of activities for improved efficiency within the department.
e) Preparation of Management reports
Stipend : 16000 pm
Duration : 1 year
Leave : 2 months ( for exams) – Please note students won’t be paid for these 2 months .
Location : Gurgaon
First class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics. Applicants applying for ECIL Scientific Assistant Recruitment may possess first class Diploma in Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks.
Get Details >>> http://recruitmentresult.com/ecil-recruitment/
Good experience in preparation of CMA Data, Project Report, Working Capital & Project Finance Reports, Financial Analysis, Bank Audit, Concurrent Audit of Banks, Due Diligence.
Candidate will be assigned credit managerial duties and will responsible for handing entire credit/bank facilities of the companies independently. Candidate has to liaison with bank from credit appraisal to credit disbursement and post disbursement compliance. Candidate has to prepare reports as per requirement of banks for client companies.
(Financial Analyst) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA Final
• To assistance small and medium size of enterprises for setting up their new business in registration, drafting agreements, documentation & accounting, training to staff, tax returns filling with various authority
• To assist existing SME’S for smooth running or for expanding ( Merger & Acquisition, Joint Venture etc.) an existing business by conducting due diligence work, establishing policy for internal check, fund raising, developing 5 years business plan in detailed manner and capable of running ‘what if’ scenario, Advise on cash flow and cash management etc.
• To advise a client and for preparation of various kinds of report as required by client candidate needs to do research on internet to extract information for understanding industrial trends of client business.
• To prepare presentation to attract investor to invest their fund in client business.
• Candidate should be smart to handle work as needed from client to client basis
• Monitoring accounts department of client by visiting client place once in a week.
• Training on all the above fields will be given for first 3 months to take the job responsibility independently.