The individual will be responsible for day to day oversight of Capita India legal and secretarial
function which includes to review & negotiate client and vendor contracts, manage and ensure
allregulatory& secretarial compliances and participate in POSH and CSR initiatives of the
Analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variance
Supervision of Financial Analyst(s)
Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modelling tools
Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
Implement and work on Dashboard reports
Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in marketing programs, menu pricing, new STB rollouts as well as new projects
Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
Analyse complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
Qualifications & skill set required:
CA preferred, certification in CFA or FRM a plus
7 + years of experience
Strong leadership skills required.
Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills. Hands-on experience of various FP&A tools
Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
Ability to drive groups, including senior level groups, to conclusions
(CA Article) Skills & Experience : Reqd. IPC / IPCC
Skill-Sets Required: Exceptionally strong report writing skills (with excellent command over English language); Strong MS office operating skills (Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint); Good interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of Taxation, TDS and Service Tax
- Day to day updation of Tally accounts, Bank Reconciliation Statements
- Monthly reports to CA for filing GST returns
- Ensuring Compliance with Regulatory requirements of Income Tax etc
- Ensuring the Timely updation of Financial records on regular basis- TDS Compliances like
TDS deduction, Payment, Return filing and issuing TDS Certificates as per the provision of the
Income Tax Act.
- Computation of Advance Tax and Payments within the due date
Coordinating with Tax Auditor towards preparation and finalization of Tax Audit Report
- Computation and entry of various provisions such as provision for gratuity, bonus, leave
encashment, salary etc.
- Monitoring and recovery of Advances paid to employees against salary or travel
- Preparing and Filing Income Tax Returns of various individuals including professionals and
- Preparation of cash flow and necessary MIS as required by Management.
- Projecting the Tax Expense of the individuals & and doing strategic planning to the basis of
- Preparation of Financials.
- Handling Statutory and Internal Audit of the Company