Balance Sheet Reconciliations (between 2004 to 2007) Payables, Receivables and other major balance sheet items.
2. In RECEIVABLE there are 15 customer accounts and in payable there are 10 accounts, which need to be fully reconciled.
3. Payable reconciliation is basically intercompany balances and which covers the following:
a. Scrutiny of Invoices raised on Nigeria (by other Brunel entities) for Nigeria related business.
b. Verification of support documents, in line with the contractual terms with clients.
c. Verification of Recording the above in Brunel Nigeria’s books.
d. Payment of invoice and proper recording of same in Brunel Nigeria’s books
e. Obtaining balance confirmations.
4. Receivable Reconciliation is basically related to invoicing and collection of client invoices and which covers the following
a. Accounting of invoices raised on clients.
b. Matching of Intercompany invoices, with Client invoices..
c. Value verification of Invoices.
d. Verification of Recording the above in Brunel Nigeria’s books.
e. Matching collections with each invoice raised .
f. To arrive at the final outstanding, with invoice-wise details.
g. Obtaining balance confirmation from the Clients.
Currently there is an opening with one of the IT company for Financial accounting based in Hyderabad.
Education: CA (completed)
Exp : 2-3 yrs
* Good knowledge of Indian GAAP
* Experience in preparing Final Accounts (in a corporate
* Experience in coordinating with internal and external auditors
* Working knowledge in MS-Office
* Good Communication skills
* Hard Working and patient
* Process oriented
Job Profile: Financial Accounting.
Verifying the vouchers
Making journal entries
Posting entries to the books of accounts Preparing the P/L account and Balance sheet Documentation Co-ordination with internal and external auditors Preparation of reconciliation statements
In case you have any references who would be keen please forward the email to them.
Thanks & Regards,
Leads Talent Associates
Mobile: 9920454091 / 9811967450