(Manager - Accounts) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
Total Experience :- 2-8 yrs in FMCG industry or Manufacturing industry
Qualifications: Chartered Accountant (C.A)
- Supervision of book keeping
- WOrking experience of handling Statutory compliance
- Monthly Finalising stock debtors statement for banks
- Reconciliation of Consumption with production
- MIS reporting
- Montly closing of books
- Job costing
- Knowledge of Sales tax and TDS, Service Tax
- Finalisation of tax audit and balance sheet as per schedule VI of companies Act
- Working exposure in Manufacturing sector or corporate organisation of minimum 1 Yr is mandatory(Compulsary) else profiles are strictly not considered.
-Candidate should be agressive in handling Manufacturing environment.
- Candidate should be from North India or Eastern India location as Native place location.
ď‚§ CA/ICWA, MBA (Fin) and should have around 15 years experience preferably in consumer products/ retail industry.
ď‚§ Prior experience in similar role/responsibility is desirable.
ď‚§ Should have worked in growing, medium sized organisation organisations, preferably.
ď‚§ Attributes-high functional proficiency, organising ability, team skills & results orientation
Experience and skill sets should include-
ď‚§ Implementation 0f financial policies of the company
ď‚§ Planning and administration of business plans budget and forecasts.
ď‚§ Mobilization of short and long term funds and deployment.
ď‚§ Management of the accounting functions
ď‚§ Catalyze cost reduction efforts
ď‚§ Financial analysis of decisions
ď‚§ Costing and pricing
ď‚§ Effective implementation of internal controls as per company guidelines.