We need 100 freelance boys having B.Com.degree or pursuing B.Com. for over all India for limited period. Salary between 10-12K P.M. and having two wheeler is must. Internet and computer knowledge is preferred. Interested candidate can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
(CA/ Semi qualified) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
We have vacancies for following Positions:
1. For Chartered Accountant and Semi Qualified
• Experience in GST compliance and Consulting, Experience in Statutory audits, • Good understanding of accounting policies and accounting standards • Well versed with auditing techniques • Proficient with MS Office/Tally/Preferably having some working knowledge on SAP and other ERPs •
2. B.com with 1-3 year of Experience : Working knowledge on Accounting, TDS and GST
CA article assistant required- Those who have recently passed out IPCC both groups or any one group is eligible for article ship. We also consider Direct Entry candidates or one year article ship done . We have three vacancies . Interested candidates kindly send across your resume email@example.com or contact at 9867132682
We required staff for our office in Mumbai. The candidate can be graduate also and who has previously worked in a CA office. The candidate should have knowledge of Income Tax, Audit, GST, Payroll processing, Tally, TDS and ROC.
(INDUSTRIAL TRAINEE) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA Final
The candidate should have passed PE-II/IPC examination conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and should have one full year of articleship period remaining for undergoing industrial training.
The candidate should have proficiency in the use of computers and possess good communication skills.
(Chartered Accountant – Asst. Manager Finance and Accounts) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
The position requires application of IndAS especially INDAS 109 & 11, data analysis and application of appropriate accounting standards. Candidate having experience in manufacturing industry only should apply.
· Should be well acquainted with treasury, derivatives, financial risk management, financial accounting and compliances to accounting standards.
· Experience in handling Banks, LCs, BGs etc.
· Proficiency in MS Office - Specifically MS Excel & MS Power point
· Working Experience in ERP environment - Experience in ERP-LN / SAP would be an added advantage
· Prior treasury & accounting experience in a high volume environment.
· A customer focused approach to dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Proficient with MS Excel.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
(Asst. Manager - Accounts) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
• Accounting and Financial control of multiple Hotel Units distributed into Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable
• Accounting Entries in Tally or suitable Accounting System
• Generation of MIS and Report backs for Financial Planning, Tax working or Statutory requirements