(Financial Analyst) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA Final
The Financial Analyst Role
Responsibilities will include:
- Research: Source and interpret company and industry information from a variety of data sources, including company reports, the Internet, online databases with an aim to forming views on the industry, key trends and individual companies. Summarize and synthesize news updates/research reports on priority clients, weekly industry report for both internal and external use
- Financial analysis: Analysis and interpretation of financial statements including preparing trading and transaction comparables and benchmarking for companies in the sector/ products covered. Extract information from the company accounts, databases and other sources, using accounting knowledge and judgment
- Pitching material preparation: Prepare marketing materials for clients including target companies profiles, pricing and market information, market and industry landscapes, financial analysis & benchmarking etc.
- Industry or Product coverage : Develop and apply industry/geographic market fundamentals (e.g. impact of economic/market conditions, terminology, competitive landscape, risks, trends)
Essential skills / qualifications
- Excellent academic record
- CA / CA Inter / Commerce Graduate / Engineering degree from a top tier institution
- Strong interest in making a career in finance
- Awareness of Investment banking, Private Equity solutions and services is a plus
- Close attention to detail and ability to deliver output of a very high standard
- Strong analytical bend of mind and expert handling of excel
- Good communication skills
(CA- Accounts Manager ) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
* Good knowledge of accounting till finalization.
* Experience in Team handling.
* Expert in Excel (Vlook up, Pivot, sumif count if etc), Tally Erp 9.
*Excellent knowledge abt Taxation, GST, Audit etc.
* Minimum 8-10 yrs of Experience.
* Excellent in preparing caparison reports, charts, handling International clients.
resolve the quires.
* Financial Audit.
* B.com degree is Must , Preferred B.com + Post Graduation. + CA
Require talent who is skilled in making Power Point Presentations, Resource Material Summary PDF in relation to Income Tax, GST and other Laws. He/She should also be proficient in computer utilisation for executing share market calls. Further, Analyse the share calls from a software and keep track record of calls. Variable pay for share market profit. Should handle company website and upload content created viz Knowledge PDF, PPT and share the same with clients.