(CA Industrial Trainee) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA Final
Review implementation of SEBI directives and verify departmental compliance through process
audit and control audit. Assist in implementation of organization’s Enterprise Risk Management
(ERM) framework. Getting exposure towards managing configuration and master parameters of
exchange trading systems and performing end to end trading operations.
(Vacancy for CA Freshers - Rankholders / 1st attepmt or Multiple Attempts with Leading Conglomerates PAN India ) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
CA Fresher May 2019 batch required at Leading FMCG, Pharma, Investment Banking Companies PAN India. Rankholders and CA first attempts preferred. CA with Multiple attempts can also apply. Recruitment drives in multiple cities starting next week. Interested candidates may apply at https://bit.ly/300pssZ. Early applications would have an added advantage. CTC ranging from 9 LPA to 15 LPA .
Alternatively you can send your resume to email@example.com
(Require CA and Semi qualified CA's/ CWA/MBA/Lawyer for deputation to a large Manufacturing client for GST compliance) Skills & Experience : Reqd. Others
Candidate mush have expert knowledge of GST compliance including return filing, refund applications and reasonable understanding of service tax, VAT, CST etc . Candidates having drafting skill would be given preference. Good communication skill, both verbal and written,strong inter personal skill desirable, Candidate should be a good team player, sincere, disciplined and good work ethics.
(Chartered Accountant) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
• Qualified Chartered Accountant
• Candidate from Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Neighboring Cities
• Have Relevant Skills and Interest
• Must possess significant expertise in MS excel and Tally.
• Must have Accounting Experience and knowledge.
• Sound knowledge of Audit upto Finalization of accounts, Tax Audit, Assessments, Income Tax, TDS and GST.
• Ability to stay updated on new legislation and other related stipulation
• Calm and Professional attitude towards work.
• Accuracy and attention to details.
• Strong interpersonal skills to be able to manage key stakeholders independently.
• Strong communication skills - both spoken and written.
• Team player with positive attitude and self-motivation.
The position is for junior Analysts who will be given on-the-job training in the Credit Risk Management division. A Credit Analyst is responsible for carrying out the below responsibilities with respect to an assigned portfolio of Nomura counterparties:
• Carrying out Credit risk assessment for Corporates, Banks, Insurance, Broker-dealer and Funds (Investment Advisors, Mutual Funds, Pension Funds, and Hedge Funds) globally.
• Daily responsibilities include:
- Performing in-depth analysis and writing credit reviews to assign credit ratings for counterparties on an annual/semi-annual basis. This would include financial statement analysis (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash flow statement), along with peer and sector analysis
- Approving new client onboarding requests, after performing necessary due diligence
- Investigate credit limit breaches by liaising with Sales, Operations, Credit Risk Analytics and Middle Office teams etc. to determine the cause of the breach, and take necessary action as per Credit Policies
- Ensuring that all KRI’s related to the portfolio are within limits
• Monitor the performance of assigned Counterparties and also closely track developments related to the Counterparty, industry, regulations, etc. and take appropriate action as necessary
• Participating in ad-hoc projects e.g. the development of scorecards, preparing credit updates for senior management, suggesting system and process etc.
• Chartered Accountants - rank holders or passed in the 1st attempt, internships at the Big 4 will be an added advantage
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must
• Good analytical and logical reasoning ability
• Self-starter with the willingness to work hard and flexibly, in a rewarding environment
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is a must