There is an immediate requirement for an internship vacancy at Sambav, a US Based Start-Up operating in the Health Care Tech space.
Candidates would get exposure to Accounting on QuickBooks Online, GST, Paybooks Payroll, Customs Duty and Export Compliance to a large extent. They would get a chance to interact directly with the CEO and CFO of the company and get a front seat to experience how life is at an early stage start up.
A minimum commitment of 10 to 12 months is required. (1 - 2 months of exam leave would be provided based on case to case basis). We are not registered to provide industrial training so articles looking to join would have to do so using a secondment route.
All others joining would be joining as an Intern in case article-ship is already completed.
(Senior Tax & Audit Associate) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA Final
• CA Inter Passed and completed articleship.
• Knowledge on indirect tax laws (Service Tax, Excise, VAT, GST, etc.)
• Basic computer skills: MS Excel/Word/Office/Outlook/Tally
• Very good written and soft skills.
• Should have thirst for knowledge and zeal to explore and learn new things.
• Ability to identify and solve problems at an early phase.
• Should be capable of managing a small team.