Both Candidates should be Chartered Accountants experience within 6 yrs.
Asst. Manager (Indirect Taxes)
The incumbent should be
· well conversant with Central Excise, Customs, Service Tax and VAT Laws;
· capable of drafting replies to Show-Cause Notices, Stay/Appeal/Revision Petitions;
· having experience of attending hearing Assessment/Appeal/Revision cases before the Tax authorities.
Knowledge of Foreign Trade Policy Matters will be of an added advantage.
Asst. Officer (Indirect Taxes)
The incumbent is expected to have reasonable knowledge of VAT & Professional Tax Laws and Rules and should be -
· capable of E-filing VAT & CST Returns;
· in a position to independently handle consolidation and reconciliation of sales and tax figures received from various units for the purpose of filing returns;
· experienced in handling and dealing with Way-bills, C-Forms etc.;
· capable of preparation of various statements and reconciliation for VAT Assessment and Audit purposes.
Salary is no bar for right candidates
(Assistant Manager-Indirect taxation) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
Candidate must have his Current profile into indirect taxation with relevant experience into corporate taxation VAT,service tax,CST,excise
If interested and ready to relocate to Mumbai,then please forward your updated CV to the undersigned,mentioning your current CTC asap.
Job Title Associate- Indirect Tax
Experience 0-2 years
Relevant Experience At least some relevant experience in IDT during articleship Education / Qualification A CA (first attempt) or a Lawyer from 2007 / 2008 batch
Comments Main Priorities:
• Fundamental research with respect to specific components of an assignment
• Fundamental (basic) analysis with respect to specific problem area of an assignment
• Documentation of reports and presentations as specified by the assigned lead
• Work in accordance and priority, by applying skills in areas specified by assignment lead
• Research ability
• Strong Analytical ability
• Excellent Communication skills