(CA for Finance Analyst) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA Final
• To prepare report and keep an accuracy and timeline Weekly Sales report. Budget vs Actual P&L .Actual Current yr. vs Previous yr. P&LFormulating quarterly, half-yearly and yearly Forecasted Balance Sheet as per defined timelines and accuracy.
• Responsible for monthly financial reporting for senior management encompassing revenue, expense, headcount, and other labor related expenses.
• Co-ordinate efforts with various team and prepare consolidated management reports.
• Work on monthly financial closing process by validating revenue & cost accruals
• Review standard & actual cost for inaccuracies
• Budgeting & Reviewing
• Expense forecasting.
• Management Accounting and Performance Analysis.
• Automation / system process improvements.
• Other Adhoc reporting and MIS.
• Contribute towards any process improvements initiatives.
• Business Acumen
• Detail oriented
• Ability to handle stress and be able to multi-task
• Strong Ethics, especially when dealing with confidential information and initiatives
• Ability to Learn quickly
• Strong Communication Skills
• Good with numbers
• Handling Meetings
(Leadership Role - 2 Positions) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
Required 8-18 years of relevant experience in Transfer Pricing - -
Candidates with International tax certifications will have an added advantage.
Should be well versed with OECD TP Guidelines, Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) and any other transfer pricing regulations.
(Investment and Research Associate) Skills & Experience : Reqd. MBA
- Business modelling, analytics, research
- Financial modelling, valuations
- Creation of pitch decks
- KPIs for end client companies, populating dashboards periodically
- Competitive intelligence and benchmarking
Exposure to basic Accounting/ ability to read Financial Statements. Ability to apply & Learn US Context. Adept at Client handling and perceived as professional
(REQUIRED EXPERIENCED CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
• Strong communication skills both oral and written
• Ability to handle / guide and support various functional teams of SMEs
• Ability to Independently manage assignments and crisis
• Able to lead a team; handle crisis; manage effectively CAs, CA (Inter), M.Com etc
• Multi Tasking with variety of tasks / clients
• Instrumental in providing solution to problems, resolve issues,
• Guiding / Educating promoters to take organisation to next level
• Ownership mindset and a strong team player to energize and motivate team
Any Graduate/Post graduate
Excellent teamwork skills
Proactive problem-solving approach and is highly obedient & disciplined.
Highly fluent in English and Hindi
Minimum 1 years of working experience in counseling/sales or corporate communication.