(Financial Analyst) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
Required CAs having (0-2 years experience / MBA Finance (0-2 Year experience) for a CA firm based in Cannaught Place for the post of a Financial Consultant
Job would be of a Financial analyst within which the candidate would be analysing the data, creating budgets and will be doing financial planning and MIS reporting of a leading company based in Gurgaon. The candidate would be working directly with the management including CFOs/VP/Global Heads and therefore the candidate must have good communication and analytical skills with fair working knowledge of accounts and excel.
We need people who are willing to join immediately.
Also in case any candidate is selected, he/she shall sign a minimum bond period of 6 months.
Candidate willing to relocate to gurgaon or residing in gurgaon shall be preferred.
At-least 3 Implementation (SAP FICO solutions) experience is a must
Implementation experience in S/4 HANA is an advantage
Real time experience in Master data migration
Real time experience in Transaction data migration
Real time experience in Fixed Asset data migration
Data verification and validation experience is a must
Configuring SAP FICO, Writing Functional specification for the custom Development and
Testing the SAP solutions
Solid SAP FICO configuration skills with good understanding of Financials.
SAP Modules: New General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets,
Project Systems, Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting with good knowledge of
system integration with MM/SD.
Debugging experience/knowledge in ABAP would be desirable.
Work experience with any Migration tool is preferable
Requirement gathering, configuration, testing, training and supporting end users during the
Working with offshore/onsite model.
Direct working experience with Business end users is an advantage.
Training the Business users in the FICO area. Experience in the cut-over process/supporting
users during the hyper care and having good communication Skills.
CAs, MBAs, Semi qualified and Freshers. The Persons who are ready to take initiative, have zeal to learn and hard working are welcome. For Article assistants stipend starts from Rs. 5000/- For Assistants Salary start from Rs. 20000/- and for others depend upon qualification and Experience. Contact at : 9811124542 or mail at email@example.com.
Designation: Sales Analyst
- The person will be in charge of filtering the existing data base and adding on to it.
- This person will be in charge of tracking deals/ M&As/ IPOs, cash flows, analyzing Balance sheets, finding newer sources of investor information.
- The person shall also do sector wise-zone wise study, which will help in lead generation.
- The role will monitor new client acquisition by zones closely and assist the Business Head in monitoring activity.
- It will also enable the sales team to better understand their current clients and how their investments stack up.
- This role will analyze sales trends across competition, markets and provide inputs to the business.
- This role will also require making strategic presentations for the team based on inputs from the Business head and sales teams.
- This role will also run a minor sales target.
Competencies & Personality Traits:
- The person should be smart, energetic and fluent in English both oral and written.
- MS - Excel skills are a must. Analytical mindset needed.
- Should be able to make optimum utilization of resources of the firm to generate through put.
- MS PowerPoint proficient. Should be able to make impactful PowerPoint presentations.
The Candidate should have at least 2-3 year experience in internal audit (during article ship or post qualification) and should have handled team
the client handled should have at least 3 company's with more than 250 Crore turnover.
(Consultants, CA staff members and Articles) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
Preparation, finalization and review of financial statements i.e. Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss a/c, Cash Flow Statement etc â€¢ Preparation and review of Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) related compliances â€¢ Preparation of Auditors Report including compliance of CARO, Notes to Accounts etc â€¢ Ensuring Compliance with the Legal provisions, Accounting Standards, SAS's etc â€¢ Working knowledge on IFRS, IND AS etc. â€¢ Audit of various critical financial statement items like Revenue , Fixed Assets & Depreciation, Purchases & Inventory, Contingent liability and tax provisioning (Deferred Tax, MAT, Income tax etc) â€¢ Finalization of Tax Audit and Transfer pricing Certifications â€¢ Monthly / Quarterly / Annual GST related compliances â€¢ Implementation and testing of Internal Control
(Financial Controller) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
â€¢ Candidate has to take charge / control of all Client delivery matters as committed by the Founder Partner.
â€¢ Need to have financial analysis skill & understand the responsibility of a Financial Controller of a mid-size Co. Help the SMEâ€™s Clients for smooth running or for expanding (Merger & Acquisition, Joint Venture etc.), establishing policy for internal check, developing 5 yearsâ€™ business plan in detailed manner and capable of running â€˜what ifâ€™ scenario, Advise on cash flow and cash management etc.
â€¢ Help the Client in Due Diligence for new Investment.
â€¢ Build Business plan for Startups.
â€¢ Corporate restructuring / Demerger of Client business into different entities and its tax implications.
â€¢ To prepare presentations to attract investor to invest their fund in client business.
â€¢ Assist the Founder in Acquiring New Clients, prepare proposals and attend all meetings with the Founder on New and existing Clients for Review.