Required experienced CA's / fresh CA's / CA Final for a short to medium term consulting project, with a possible long term opportunity for the right candidate.
Looking for smart candidates, hardworking, with ability to work independently and good communication skills. Must have done well in CA exams. Some research or teaching experience is preferred, though not necessary.
Very attractive compensation.
1. The person/fim should have good experience of working with Cooperative Banks or Credit Cooperative Socities in the National Capital Region (NCR)
2. The person/firm should have good network with Cooperative Banks in particular
3. The person/firm will be our representative/negotiator with banks and other relevant FI's
4. The person/firm will undertake Credit raising among other Project Consultancy assignments for the institution
We are an Executive Search Firm specialized in Senior and Middle management level placements.
This opening is with one of our BFSI clients
Position Title : Finance Member
Location : Chennai
We are looking for a Finance Professional with 3-5year work experience in Business Finance.
CA First Attempt is must and Rank Holders (Preferable)
Oblige the Business Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting, through validation of business assumptions and evaluation of investment options, risk assessment and identification of mitigation techniques
Support the business decision making through fact based analysis and risk management framework
Single point interface between the businesses and finance function
Kindly forward your updated CV and CTC details to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org, should your profile not match the same or you are disinterested, kindly do refer any of your acquaintances or friends.
(Oracle Financials Consultant) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
Implementing Oracle Financials (GL, Payables, Receivables, Fixed Assets & Cash managment) OR CA with 4 to 5 years of experience in the above mentioned areas as a Core User.
· Should have worked on Oracle Applications R12 Financial modules - General Ledger, Receivables, Cash Management, Payables and Fixed Assets.
· Should have R12 experience
· Should have at least 2 end to end Implementation projects or roll out project experience or 2 to 3 years of Support experience.
· Person with 2 to 3 years Domain knowledge would be preferred.
· Knowledge of the underlying technology stack would be an added advantage
Qualifications : CA, CA (Final), ICWA
Location : Mumbai
We are looking for candidates who have completed CWA / CA with Civil Engineering background for our corporate office based at Bangalore.
Project Cost Control & Varience Analysis.
Co-ordinating with all the projects for fixing the target & montiring the achievements.
Responsible for the MIS & reporting to CFO & Executive Director.
Urgent Openings in a Top Consulting Firm. Require CA’s with 1-7 years of experience in Direct Tax/Indirect Tax/Corporate Structuring/Expat Tax. Interested candidates can send their resumes on email@example.com
(Sr.Manager Commercial (Procurement)) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
Qualification: B.Com degree with C.A. (preferably with a legal background)
Total Experience: around 15 yrs
• Minimum of 5 years experience in senior management level, preferably in the procurement division of EPC Projects of large magnitude
• Should have experience in handling contractors and EPC type contracts
• Project finance background is preferable
(Looking for Patner (Debt/Equity) Syndication) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
We are India's Fastest Growing Debt and Equity Syndication Co.& currently looking for Chartered accountants who can work as Alliance Partner.
Bridgebay Consultants Pvt Ltd Profile
Bridgebay Consultants Private Limited (BCPL), a company incorporated at Hyderabad, under the Companies Act 1956 is promoted by senior professionals in Finance and Management consulting activities, with a combined core team experience of 25 years. The promoters include Chartered Accountants, Cost Accountants, Management professionals with rich core competency skills and industry exposure. The company offers a broad Spectrum of specialized services in addressing finance and compliance related issues in the conduct of day-to-day business and expansion plans of corporate and SME sector.
Advisory services to large corporate, Mid-Corporate and SME sector
• Debt Swapping
• Preparation of Detailed project reports/ feasibity reports
• Debt/Private Equity Syndication
• Strategic Alliances
• Advising on IPOs
• Financial Restructuring
• Mergers and Acquisitions
• Management consultancy services
Advisory services to infrastructure
The Project Finance Advisory we provide to our customers help in financing long term infrastructural and various other commercial projects. Our team of experts simplifies and streamline the complex finance clearing problems with focus on methods for clearing and sanctioning of the finance
• Detailed Project Reports /Feasibility Analysis Reports
• BOT Financial Modeling
• Debt/Private Equity Syndication
• Factoring Services
• Identification of Joint Venture Alliances
• Advisory on all phases of Bidding Process to Billing process and Dispute resolution- Road, Irrigation Projects and Airport projects
• Contract Compliance Reviews-Legal and Financial.
Advisory services to NRIs & Forgein Corporate
• Project Reports/Feasibility Reports
• Government Clearances
• Taxation and Legal Services
• Debt & Equity syndication
• Geographical relocation services.
The company has a long standing reputation of favorably concluding certain very challenging proposals. Our scheme of partnering involves developing a long term relationship and sharing the revenues on mutually satisfied terms.
All our transactions would be transparent and any information on common proposals shall be shared as and when required.
We request for a personal appointment to showcase our services and the terms of alliance partnership.
Bridgebay Consultants Pvt Ltd