Processing Staff Salaries as per prescribed format
Processing Crew Salaries for vessel as per prescribed format.
Monthly P & L account (Vessel Seaways 9) to be submitted with complete summaries(Invoice Summary, Exps Break up, Midnight reports)
Statutory payment to be processed including Seaways 9â€™s Crew Provident fund.
TDS Challan payment every month.
TDS returns Salary & others to be submitted.
GST return details submission to the consultant.
Monthly report submission to CA
Invoicing: Crew Management Fees , Admin fees(Service charges) & Disbursement account(General & Manning service and Visa & traveling Exps)
Cash flow Statement and Monthly statement submission to Mr.Girish Kumar.
Seamen welfare fund submission
Seamen Levy fees submission
Professional tax return submission
Shop & Establishment License renewal
Projected P & L account submission upon request from Management
BMC registers to be maintained on every month.
Bank Guarantee to be renewed on every 5 years as per Recruitment and Placement service License.
To ensure timely carrying out required audits internal & External.
ISO Representative for maintaining ISO records of SOMIPL.
Mobile , Electricity bill , Telephone bill and vendors cheque should be submit/courier.
Knowledge of outward remittance for foreign vendors payment.
Knowledge of Transfer pricing return.
Preparation of Invoices as per CPA and follow up for the payment.
Preparation of GR Waiver with Import documentation.
Inviting applications from Qualified CA for the post of Accounts & Finance Head (Sentro Group) with minimum 5 yrs. experience in Industry. CA's with experience in CA Firms please avoid applying for this.
(Quickbooks and Tally Accountant) Skills & Experience : Reqd. B.Com
We are looking for an experienced and seasoned accounting professional who is skilled in maintaining books as well as tax filing. Such an individual would be responsible for maintaining company accounts of clients in Tally ERP 9 and Quickbooks.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles whilst also being meticulous with the maintenance of accounts.
- Day to Day accounting for Company and its clients
- Maintainance of records related to inventory, invoicing etc.
- GST and TDS Compliance
- E-Way Bill Generation
- Accounting reconciliation, payables, receivables, and payroll
- Generating and maintaining the record of invoices
- Follow-ups with vendors and customers on all accounting related matters
- Eventual Financial Statement Preparation at the end of the year
- Assist in the management of working capital
- Conducting Internal Audits to identify Revenue Leakages and Systems Improvement
- Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Tally ERP 9 (must have)
- Quickbooks (must have)
- Complete understanding of Indian Accounting Standards
- MS Office
- Ability to be organized and meticulous at all times