(On Time International Logistics Pvt Ltd) Skills & Experience : Reqd. B.Com
|| walk in Interview || Urgently required staff for account department in one of the Logistic MNC , male candidate only who having good knowledge of excel and accounts , he will get good exposure in SAP Accounting please contact Mr Sachin Dumbre
(Chartered accountant) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
• Responsible to update an Organization financial Structure on Yearly basis
• Discuss with department M.D to consider manpower
• Managing all financial and auditing part of Accounts as per organizational requirement
• Ensure compliance to legal and statutory requirements
Implement Financial and audit Policy and procedures
1. Knowledge of GST
2. Expert in Financial Accounting, Auditing, Banking, Budgeting etc.
3. Good Communication Skills
(Sr. Accounts manager) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA Final
Essential Responsibilities and Required Skills:
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the field of Accounts and Taxation
• Should have working experience in GST.
• Can manage independently ITR and ROC related work.
• Completed Articleship Training from any middle size firm.
• Should have experience in Taxation (TDS, PF and ESI) and its return filing.
• Good Knowledge of MS Office, Advance Excel, etc.
• Knowledge of Schedule III of Companies Act i.e. Finalization of books and accounts.
• Handle independently all registration work including company registration & trademark.
• Can work individually in Statutory Audit.
• Can handle and coordinate with team.
• Maintain relationships with the clients & officials.
• Must have experience of Tally & BUSY.
• Excellent communication skills in English and Hindi (Spoken and Written)
• Must be able to work accurately, under pressure, to meet strict deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal skill.
• CA Inter with 3-4 years of experience preferred but not pursuing further.
• Qualified CA (Preferred)
(Accounting Senior Analyst) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
• CA/M Com/B Com in accounting or Finance
• 3-5 years post qualification experience in accounting and auditing
• Have good technical accounting knowledge.
• Ability to keep track of details and work within deadlines
• Ability to organize and maintain financial records/Reconciliations
• Positive, professional attitude toward work and colleagues
• Have excellent written, interpersonal and oral communication skills
• ACCA/SYMA/CIMA certification in progress/completed is an advantage
(Chartered Accountant) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
1) Conducting Statutory Audit, Tax Audit and Internal Audit of clients
2) Financial accounting and guiding on the accounting perspective for single city wise
3) Assisting in Direct & Indirect Taxation work of clients and other compliance work well proficient in GST, TDS implications on accounting and book keeping.
4) Assisting in handling accounts & Responsible for complete execution of tasks independently.
5) Monitoring and reviewing work of various cities and data extraction from City heads
6) Preparation of MIS/ Management report
7) Preparation of various reports required on daily basis
8) Assisting on due diligence-Finance DD