Required Accountant (Preferbly Female) to work as an accountant for a Quality Management Services Private Limited at Chennai, R.A.Puram.
Candidate should have experience in bill accounting and cash handling.
(Vacancy for CA Freshers - Rankholders / 1st attepmt or Multiple Attempts with Leading Conglomerates PAN India ) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
CA Fresher May 2019 batch required at Leading FMCG, Pharma, Investment Banking Companies PAN India. Rankholders and CA first attempts preferred. CA with Multiple attempts can also apply. Recruitment drives in multiple cities starting next week. Interested candidates may apply at https://bit.ly/300pssZ. Early applications would have an added advantage. CTC ranging from 9 LPA to 15 LPA .
Alternatively you can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce / Master’s in Commerce / CWA (Inter / Qualified) CA-Inter (Pass / Discontinued / Not pursuing further)
Working Knowledge in MS Office – Especially MS Excel
Good Verbal & Written English Communication Skills
Good Experience in Preparation of draft Accounts
Good Interpersonal Skills
1 - 3 Years work experience in the field of Accounting
Audit Asst. with Accounts finalization experience.
(Account Payable Manager) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA Final
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Manager for our accounting department to look after payment transactions and the financial commitments of our company.
Must be CA and a minimum of 5 years of experience required under below skills: -
· Compliance – TDS, GST, PF, ESIC, PT, LWF, POSH
· Salary – Validation, accounting & payment
· Vendor payments – Validation, accounting & payment
· Investor reporting
· TDS reconciliation from 26AS
· Fund management
· Preferred - Industry – Ecommerce, Service industry, 1000+workforce, worked in NBFC
· Strong planning and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to analyze information and processes.
· Motivation to develop and maintain internal and external relationships
In depth working knowledge of direct / Indirect Taxes -
Specially Service Tax/VAT/GST and ST PI Regulations
"In depth working Knowledge of Direct Taxes -
1. Sound Updated knowledge of Compliance especially provisions relating to Tax withholding (TDS)- guide the client on the TDS applicability.
2. Responsible for giving out weekly and monthly TDS reports to client for reconciliation with the books,
3. Responsible for on-time remittance of statutory dues,
4. Responsible for filing of quarterly TDS statements, rectification thereof
5. Assistance during the audit
6. Filing of VAT Returns/Service Tax Returns , C Forms, WCT
(Accounting Consultant) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
Career opportunity in Kuwait
Solid understanding of finance and accounting, with a preference for pursuing CAs CMAs ACCAs
Working independently with multiple clients through a time-sensitive projects by structuring a work plan and managing the process through to completion;
Assist clients in automating record keeping
Advise clients on choosing accounting softwares and ensure its Successful implementation
Develop accounting policies and procedures
Strong financial modeling experience and solid understanding of financial statements
Advise clients by analysing financial statements and presenting useful information to the clienta
Minimum 2 to 3 years’ relevant working experience
Good understanding of Zoho, Xero or other cloud based accounting software
A good passion to work with a startup ecosystem is desired
Salary: 65 K to 75 K INR per month
Location : Kuwait
Drop your CV to email@example.com