Required Article Assistant, Paid Assistants for our Audit, Income Tax, GST, Company law Matters and Accounting for our office situated at Noida, Sector-15.
We also required 2 Nos. of Accountants for our client's office situated at Chiranjeev Tower, Nehru Place, New Delhi. Candidate should be able to finalize books of account. Reasonable knowledge of TDS, Income Tax, GST is also desirable.
Job Code : Accounts Head/Senior Manager(Acc/00232)
Job Details : Only CA / MBA Finance, The candidate from Logistics background will be given preference. ; The position is solely responsible for Finance and Accounts function of the Organization. The incumbent is expected to ensure statutorily, and tax compliances, monitoring the financial health o of the organization and advise the Directors and MD in decisions requiring financial prudence (such as relating to Investments, Funding/Borrowing, JVs, etc.). The incumbent is expected to lead and develop a team of accountants and manage expectations of multiple stakeholders (management team, external auditors, statutory bodies, etc.). Finalization of Accounts for all the Group Companies on the set time. The candidate should have experience in handling bulk/multiple accounting and various group companies. Tax Compliance MIS & Reports A candidate should have excellent team management/leadership qualities. Joint Venture Activities. The candidate should be well versed with ERP other than Tally ERP.
Salary : Approx 125000/- per Month
Whatsapp : 9339222123
1.Worked with Mid-size firms 2. Practical exposure to Finance & Accounting 3. Effective communication skills, both written & verbal 4. Knowledge of GST, TDS 5. Working knowledge of MS Office tools
5.Performing day to day accounting 7. Recovery of payment from clients 8. Managing account reconciliation and compliance 9. Co-ordination with payroll consultant
1. Day to Day Accounting includes Sales, Journal, Purchase, Payment and Receipt Voucher in Tally ERP 9.
2. Bank Reconciliations.
3. Reconciliations of Debtors and Creditors.
4. Preparation of Payment of Suppliers.
5. Knowledge of TDS, GST, EPF and ESI deductions.
6. Knowledge of TDS and GST Returns.
7. Inter unit reconciliation between group companies.
8. Coordination with Banks for BG and Limits.
9. Preparation of Salary Sheet.
10. Preparation of Export documents.
11. Finalization of Balance Sheet of Company, Firms (Includes LLP) and Proprietor concerns.
12. Preparation of ITR Filling includes ITR of Company, Firms (Includes LLP) and Proprietor concerns.
13. Knowledge of Company and LLP annually ROC.
14. Preparation and presentation of documents for Income Tax Cases and Sale Tax Cases Authorities.